No announcement yet.

can a person be too honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Navy, to police an area was to clean it up. Pick up the trash, cigarette butts and what have you.

If everyone was honest and there were no bad people, it would be worth it. I'd find something else to do. Too bad it won't ever happen.
    sigpic
    Rocket Science
    Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
    One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

honesty

It's too bad most people don't realize that regardless of their attempts to cover a wrong it will always come back to haunt them; karmic laws are the real deal. I wish I learned this truth earlier in my life so my career and personal life could have evolved faster. Anyway, as soon as I grasped the concept my life greatly improved.

If you need proof of the aforementioned then carefully pay attention to someone in your work life that you know to be a crook of some sort i.e. liar, thief, etc. and wait to see the crap rain down on them at a later point. Unfortunately they won't attribute their vehicle accident/broken leg/missed promotion to their past actions until some time in the future when they "get" the big picture.

The lady that returned to the window store to pay for the extra windows just didn't want to accumulate karmic debt and in the meantime unknowingly became part of the installer's karmic debt.

Life is interesting if you pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by burley View Post
        It's too bad most people don't realize that regardless of their attempts to cover a wrong it will always come back to haunt them; karmic laws are the real deal. I wish I learned this truth earlier in my life so my career and personal life could have evolved faster. Anyway, as soon as I grasped the concept my life greatly improved.

If you need proof of the aforementioned then carefully pay attention to someone in your work life that you know to be a crook of some sort i.e. liar, thief, etc. and wait to see the crap rain down on them at a later point. Unfortunately they won't attribute their vehicle accident/broken leg/missed promotion to their past actions until some time in the future when they "get" the big picture.

The lady that returned to the window store to pay for the extra windows just didn't want to accumulate karmic debt and in the meantime unknowingly became part of the installer's karmic debt.

Life is interesting if you pay attention.
        So true! The good old what goes around comes around cliche
        I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X