Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schools in San Diego to learn GPS, Mobile webcam installation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schools in San Diego to learn GPS, Mobile webcam installation?

I'm looking for a school in San Diego to learn GPS, Mobile webcam installation on vehicles?

Recomendations?

work with the product manufacturer

Kyle88,
    I suggest that once you decide upon a technology and product set -- and if you are going to become a dealer/installer -- you work closely with the product manufacturer to get their training. Most want you to have that training directly from them because they know the tips/tricks/challenges. Sometimes this costs money; sometimes it does not.

Geoff
    SecurityInfoWatch.com

Comment

Originally posted by SIW Editor View Post
      Kyle88,
      I suggest that once you decide upon a technology and product set -- and if you are going to become a dealer/installer -- you work closely with the product manufacturer to get their training. Most want you to have that training directly from them because they know the tips/tricks/challenges. Sometimes this costs money; sometimes it does not.

Geoff
      SecurityInfoWatch.com

And in addition to the above some suppliers/manufacturers will not let anyone but those trained by them to work on their equipment, conditions drafted into the purchase and warranty documents can sometimes state this. We have one supplier here who offers a one year warranty on their equipment if anyone works on it and a five year warranty if only their factory accredited technicians work on it.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X