Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to a mdc type system for in car use

Hi folks!

Looking at going to a system of keeping track of client info and reports on a laptop mounted in the car.

I would venture to say that I need a database that is idiot safe. I will also need to incoporate this system into somehow keep track of how many times an account was patrolled. Just something to indicate that an account was patrolled. I was envisioning a color coded system ie, blue for once, green for twice yellow for three, and so on. I don't really need to have the times the property was patrolled, that is another story-it will be iron clad and operate freely with or with out the laptop. HEHEHEHE

I also envision somenthing along the lines of being able to right click on the clients acct number to bring up option such as; map of propery (I can provide that), report info, history info, alarm/gate codes, RP contact info, etc.

Truely ANY and all help is greatly appreciated...
    ~Super Ninja Sniper~
    Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Originally posted by ValleyOne
    Hi folks!

Looking at going to a system of keeping track of client info and reports on a laptop mounted in the car.

I would venture to say that I need a database that is idiot safe. I will also need to incoporate this system into somehow keep track of how many times an account was patrolled. Just something to indicate that an account was patrolled. I was envisioning a color coded system ie, blue for once, green for twice yellow for three, and so on. I don't really need to have the times the property was patrolled, that is another story-it will be iron clad and operate freely with or with out the laptop. HEHEHEHE

I also envision somenthing along the lines of being able to right click on the clients acct number to bring up option such as; map of propery (I can provide that), report info, history info, alarm/gate codes, RP contact info, etc.

Truely ANY and all help is greatly appreciated...
    Look at PPM 2000 by visiting their website ppm2000.com. Start there and then the other vendors suggested my other members of the forum.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X