Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever used something like this before?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever used something like this before?

Have any of you ever used any of the fancy-smancy guard tour systems like http://tracktik.com/ before? If so, what'd you think of it?
    www.mygopatrol.com - GoPatrol Guard Tour System

Originally posted by Jim@GoPatrol View Post
    Have any of you ever used any of the fancy-smancy guard tour systems like http://tracktik.com/ before? If so, what'd you think of it?
    I would never put something like that on my personal phone. I refused to be tracked when not on the clock and with them being able to turn it on when they want to is something I would never consent to. Plus the GPS function uses data constantly so unless they are paying for my phone or providing a company phone, I would tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine.
    Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
    Spiro Agnew

Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

Comment

We currently use it. I don't love it but it is very useful. Keeps the client happy and informed.

Comment

I founded Radar (www.myradarapp.com), a service that allows smaller security firms to do two things: (1) the opportunity to conduct reports digitally and (2) to ensure officers are on-site.

The usage of data is very minimal (<50kbs per session) and location only getting pinged when application is active, so there is no need to worry about prying eyes.

Comment

No, we have not used it.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...