X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Wong
    started a topic Tutorial-How to Set up An IP Camera

Tutorial-How to Set up An IP Camera

This is a very nice video from Axis on how to set up/configure an IP camera. As long as you know the basics of IP cameras, this tutorial should be very useful. It provides a very clear sense of simple and powerful configurations that can be done to optimize the use of IP cameras.

http://www.axis.com/edu/settings/221_settings.htm

• MarvinLamont
    replied
    IP Camera

Thanks for this wonderful overview. I am completely convinced with these thoughts. I will stay in touch for more information.

Leave a comment:

• nadal
    replied
    Its really a nice article. Quite useful. IP cameras is the latest Development in camera security and being a part if security company one must know its details and how to install it. This is a nice source to learn that.

Leave a comment:

• mrlocks
    replied
    Nice tutorial, I recently purchased an axis camera although that model is different but may be this video helps.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by AJ Wong View Post
    This is a very nice video from Axis on how to set up/configure an IP camera. As long as you know the basics of IP cameras, this tutorial should be very useful. It provides a very clear sense of simple and powerful configurations that can be done to optimize the use of IP cameras.

http://www.axis.com/edu/settings/221_settings.htm
    That's really interesting information about the whole setup. It might be useful for me in future because one of my clients asked me to install IP Camera in his shop.

Leave a comment:

• vnsecurepro
    replied
    Originally posted by 3galarm View Post
    great tutorial
    but do you have any tutorial on the Panasonic blc131 camera?
    Come on! He's an Axis guy

Leave a comment:

• 3galarm
    replied
    great tutorial
    but do you have any tutorial on the Panasonic blc131 camera?

Leave a comment:

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X