X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISC West

Anyone going?
    The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

I'll wait for ISC East.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Someone else is paying my way, so...
      The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

I will be there. I'm just going as an attendee. Although I will have one of our more sophisticated systems with me in case anyone is interested while I'm there. I figured the 15k plus price for exhibiting was too steep.

Comment

I will be there... staying in Venesian... probably no more than a day...
          http://www.cctvshowroom.com
          http://www.everythingcctv.com

Comment

SIW will be there

Anyone interested in a potential meet-n-greet at the SIW booth -- some sort of a "hello, my name is..." session?

Comment

Will there be a booth at ISC East?
              Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
              Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

I will be attending the first two days of ISC West. It would be interesting to meet some of the participants of this forum at the SIW booth.
                Michael A. Silva
                Silva Consultants

Comment

Originally posted by SIW Editor View Post
                  Anyone interested in a potential meet-n-greet at the SIW booth -- some sort of a "hello, my name is..." session?
                  I'm interested. When you get the place/time worked out let us know.

Comment

Ok, great!

I don't know what our booth number is yet, but I'll get that and pick a time that doesn't interfere with too many education sessions, and then we'll do a meet-n-greet there. It may be listed under Cygnus Business Media (our parent), or it might be Cygnus Security Group (our group in secuirty publishing) or it might be listed as simply SecurityInfoWatch -- depending on how we get placed in the show directory.

And yes, I'm pretty sure we also will be at ISC East.

Stay tuned...

Geoff
                    Last edited by SIW Editor; 02-08-2008, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I will likely attend the first two days and would like a meet and greet.

John
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." G. Orwell

Comment

I just got a confirmation from my boss- we booked the plane tickets. Meet and greet sounds like fun, though I only have one full day at the show.
                        The CCTV Blog.

-SecTrainer

Comment

What is the best day for everyone?

Wednesday or Thursday? Post a reply back and then I'll pick a time on the best day. Most likely it will be in the afternoon sometime, as I get caught by a lot of product announcements and press conference in the mornings.

BTW, our booth number is 5143 for the SecurityInfoWatch.com booth. Our printed magazines (Security Dealer & Integrator, Security Technology & Design, Security Technician and Locksmith Ledger are adjacent to us in booth 4145).

Geoff
                          SecurityInfoWatch.com

Comment

Wednesday, please.
                            The CCTV Blog.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Details posted

Wed. April 2, 3 - 3:30 p.m. Booth 5143 (SecurityInfoWatch.com booth)
                              Full post on this: http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...5171#post55171

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X