Advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please

I'm not certain which forum to post this on. I'm a new rep with a tech company that is releasing new security technology. This is totally new for me.
    The products have countless applications and can be marketed to anyone from parents to the Pentagon.
    I'm looking for people who would be interested in selling the products and people interested in buying the products.
    How do I get the message out to those people?
    What places would I advertise? Besides here (of course.)

I'd appreciate your input.

Tabitha

Originally posted by Safe-n-Secure View Post
    I'm not certain which forum to post this on. I'm a new rep with a tech company that is releasing new security technology. This is totally new for me.
    The products have countless applications and can be marketed to anyone from parents to the Pentagon.
    I'm looking for people who would be interested in selling the products and people interested in buying the products.
    How do I get the message out to those people?
    What places would I advertise? Besides here (of course.)

I'd appreciate your input.

Tabitha
    Tabitha, you found it when you posted in the "Vendors," the last forum subject.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

WARNING: This is a MULTILEVEL MARKETING SCHEME. (Think "Amway", but not that good.)
      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Like I said in the other thread: If its a full blown MLM, integrators aren't going to care about it. If you change up your tactics and use their resources plus your own resources to sell the product (not the opportunity!) to integrators and security firms, then you might have a chance.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I would run, not walk, but friggin sprint away from anything that pays you for getting other people to sell products.

In my younger days I got invited to a couple of "business meetings" that turned out to be MLM scams. Thank God I was born a cynic. My BS detector has never gone off as much, but other people just eat it up for some reason. I guess the lure of an easy buck is just too strong for some to resist.

If it is something you believe in and the products are good I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X