X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkenna
    replied
    Holy dead thread, Batman!

If one of the moderators would kindly lock this one down so that it can't come back again like some sort of self-repairing zombie (uuuuunnnnnnngggg... caaaaaaaaammmmmerrrraaaaassssssss...), I think we'd all appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• MarvinLamont
    replied
    This post is really helpful for me..
    And very informative about CCTV cameras. And as we know that night vision is also very important in outdoor security system.
    By this we can protect our home and business and feel safe for the security point of view.

Leave a comment:

• MarvinLamont
    replied
    Night Vision cameras allow you to see in total darkness. Many of our night vision cameras have infrared illuminators built in! Night vision cameras come in black and white color. The color night vision cameras switch automatically to black and white at night. Each night vision camera includes an AC Power supply unless otherwise marked.
    Security Advisor | Security Audit | security consultant
    Last edited by MarvinLamont; 03-10-2012, 07:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by wonger
    The camera is the camera can spy shot of the picture or video of some people or environment is not their consciousness. In the past, the wireless mini spy cameras used for espionage. Today, these electronic gadgets let us know really happens when we depart from that place. Them into different face, such as toys, clocks, watches, and pen. Do you know how many types of market? Their biggest characteristics is?
    Please hire someone to translate properly or stop posting. Your posts don't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    Thanks Curtis. I thought I was the only one noticing this. I keep reporting their posts but no one does anything about them
    That's because nobody can do anything about them.

I am actually to the the point of working on a competing product simply because these forums are no longer actively managed.

Leave a comment:

• Jhonnysentry
    replied
    Originally posted by ONLP View Post
    What exactly is the point of this thread?
    It's like a sort of information about CCTV security cameras with night vision capabilities. That's it!

Leave a comment:

• rotest
    replied
    But that's what the IR light is for!

IR cameras can see in total darkness. Low light/night vision cameras without any light source cannot see. Simply get extra IR spotlights and make sure it's not pointing against the camera.

But the most problem is not seeing anything, the problem is identifiying people.

Leave a comment:

• LARMGUY
    replied
    Originally posted by CameraMan View Post
    I swear, it's like amateur night at Social Media University. Whoever sold you guys the Home SEO Course totally owes you your five easy payments of $19.95 plus shipping and handling back.

Teee Heee Heee!
    But wait! You also get this set of ninja knives just for... what? We don't have any mo...What? fruit juicer? How do you expect...What? Spray on hair?

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    Just how many "Mr. Locks" are there? The signature keeps changing - Sometimes it's "Sandy" and other times it's "Ronnie". Also, there is a "Sandy" posting as "ChicagoLocksmith". Looks like we're being tag teamed.
    Thanks Curtis. I thought I was the only one noticing this. I keep reporting their posts but no one does anything about them

Leave a comment:

• CameraMan
    replied
    I swear, it's like amateur night at Social Media University. Whoever sold you guys the Home SEO Course totally owes you your five easy payments of $19.95 plus shipping and handling back.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlocks View Post
    Good and informative post. As I also want to install camera in-front on my store for surveillance mostly at night. Its almost dark there and seems like some suspicious activities going around from little while.
    Just how many "Mr. Locks" are there? The signature keeps changing - Sometimes it's "Sandy" and other times it's "Ronnie". Also, there is a "Sandy" posting as "ChicagoLocksmith". Looks like we're being tag teamed.
    Last edited by Curtis Baillie; 03-15-2011, 07:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlocks View Post
    Good and informative post. As I also want to install camera in-front on my store for surveillance mostly at night. Its almost dark there and seems like some suspicious activities going around from little while.
    Just put more locks. Contact Mr. Lock @....

Leave a comment:

• mrlocks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• amaygates111
    replied
    Originally posted by shuiinfo View Post
    Human beings have several great attributes, but seeing in the dark is not one of them. But CCTV Cameras can! Many CCTV Cameras now have the ability to project infrared light using an array of LED illuminators. When this capability is combined with CCD sensors capable of recording the infrared light, you achieve what is referred to as night vision.
    CCTV security cameras with night vision capabilities allow you to see in total darkness. Many night vision cameras are capable of producing detailed video regardless of lighting conditions. When required, night vision security cameras automatically switch to infrared mode without the need of human intervention.
    Night vision is a necessary feature for any outdoor CCTV application. When choosing your camera, making sure that it features built in infrared illuminators and a CCD sensor.
    Hi,

Can you please suggest me some names of such cameras. I need some of them for my company.

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• SIW Editor
    replied
    ONLP -
    We sometimes see members who clearly must be tied to vendor products and rather than participating in the discussion, they make wide generalizations like this one that all cameras should have IR illuminators and CCD sensors (I'd venture a guess that shuiinfo is selling exactly those types of cameras).

Now, to shuiinfo and ccscameras -
    These forums are for discussions, not simply espousing especially basic attributes about cameras. These forums also aren't for link spamming. Try it again and the ban hammer comes down. Nate and I are happy to swing that hammer.

Geoff

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X