Looking for catalog recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for catalog recommendations

About a month ago I received a very nice, thick catalog full of cameras, multiplexers and related cctv equipment. I've lost the catalog and can't remember who the company/vendor was.

Does anyone know of any companies/vendors that send out thick catalogs?

Bosch? Pelco? Honeywell? GE? Sanyo? Axis? Axsys? Nuvico? Speco? Dedicated Micros? Panasonic? Vicon? Videolarm? Samsung Techwin? Samsung GVI?

Heck, even we send out a thick catalog, although the CCTV section is only 12 pages long.
    The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Originally posted by CameraMan View Post
      Bosch? Pelco? Honeywell? GE? Sanyo? Axis? Axsys? Nuvico? Speco? Dedicated Micros? Panasonic? Vicon? Videolarm? Samsung Techwin? Samsung GVI?

Heck, even we send out a thick catalog, although the CCTV section is only 12 pages long.
      Link to request catalog?

Comment

Bosch

Pelco

Honeywell

GE

Sanyo

Axis

Axsys

Nuvico (warning- .pdf)

Speco (even bigger PDF)

Dedicated Micros

Panasonic

Vicon

Videolarm

Samsung Techwin

Samsung GVI

And you can find my handsome self here.

Looking at these websites, most manufacturers are not putting catalog requests on their websites. I guess it costs money to print and mail the things, so they only send them to confirmed customers.
        The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Bonus points for you for all the great links!

Comment

Hi,
            I have cctv camera price list if need PM me i can send it to you.
            Regards,
            Jason

Comment

hi, i have catalog de IP camera

we produce IP camera in china.
              Msn: [email protected]
              Email: [email protected]

Comment

gall's .....................................
                THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer32404 View Post
                  gall's .....................................
                  Please keep track of where you're posting. Galls does not, to my knowledge, sell CCTV devices.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                    Please keep track of where you're posting. Galls does not, to my knowledge, sell CCTV devices.
                    I wasn't sure they didn't sell them.
                    THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Is CCTV paper catalog really that viable in these days?

We had paper catalog distribution for many years, but since Internet evolved in the high gear, it became a mute point to print paper and send via regular mail..

If anyone is looking for products, go to any search engines (complete replacement of paper catalog) and find what you are looking for.
                      http://www.cctvshowroom.com
                      http://www.everythingcctv.com

Comment

Who wants to bring a laptop into the bathroom with them, even if you do have wireless internet?
                        The CCTV Blog.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Oh OK... it is when #2 is in progress
                          http://www.cctvshowroom.com
                          http://www.everythingcctv.com

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X