Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy at Panasonic

Panasonic System Solutions Selects New President; DeFina Retires

Anyone know this guy? Interesting that Panasonic found someone whose background is as an integrator, as opposed to DeFina, whose background was Panasonic's broadcast division.

Anyone know what will happen with Panasonic?
    The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Oh, and Geoff, my apologies for posting a link to another security website. But you know that whenever I'm reading that site, I'm thinking of you.
    The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Update: found his LinkedIn page.

On that subject, here's mine, if anyone wants to link.
      CameraMan
      Last edited by CameraMan; 07-27-2008, 03:47 PM.
      The CCTV Blog.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Originally posted by CameraMan View Post
        Update: found his LinkedIn page.

On that subject, here's mine, if anyone wants to link.
        His link works fine. Yours just goes to the log in / sign up page.
        sigpic
        Rocket Science
        Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
        One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Edited, sorry.
          The CCTV Blog.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Originally posted by CameraMan View Post
            Edited, sorry.
            Sorry doesn't make up for the emotional distress you caused me. You'll be hearing from my attorneys, Dewey, Cheatum and Howe.
            sigpic
            Rocket Science
            Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
            One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Well, they'll have to talk to my attoneys, Findem, Forkem, Flee, and Goldstein.
              The CCTV Blog.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X