• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCTV Movie

Look, a film by Adam Rifkin

Wow. Just wow.

My favorite quote:

...Every location you see in the movie did have real surveillance cameras. We then placed our cameras exactly where the actual security cams were and shot the scenes in HD using Sony F-900s and F-950s -- the same cameras they used on movies like Sin City. When we finished shooting, the movie looked beautiful. Then we spent an enormous amount of time and enormous amount of money making it look like $h!t.
    So this retard removed security cameras and used a $60,000 camera to film in HD. Whatever.

Question: will this help the industry? Hurt the industry? Neither?

I'll bet the civil liberties crowd will get their collective panties in a twist over this movie.
    The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

My blog post on this from Dec. 10 -

http://www.securityinfowatch.com/blo...eillance-cams/

I'll give him credit for coming up with an interesting "angle". I am interested in seeing the move, but not really for the plot (sounds OK, I guess), as much as for the technique. Too bad it's not opening around here (our small theater only gets the biggest of the big blockbusters since it only has a couple screens).

Geoff

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X