Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCTV DVR and Software Preference

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and new to video surveillance. The company I work for has 5 locations where we use OpenEye DVR's and Radius software for remote viewing. We deal with local law enforcement on a weekly basis and end up burning CD's remotely with surveillance on them. I've had some issues with the Radius software and viewing remotely. We use 16 camera systems at each location, some PTZ, most aren't. What other brands of equipment software would you recommend that is on par or better than the OpenEye platform. TIA.

security cctv response

I think that depends on what city and state that you live in. I can do a look up for you if you want.

Here to help
    guardNOW a private security guard service company

Comment

Facilities are located in Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia. Home office is in Sterling, VA.

Comment

First of all welcome on board. There are various software that can help you in meeting your requirement. Have a look to this.

Comment

I have a customer in Mississippi that ues Nuvico equipment which has a pretty easy interface. I think they have a demo on their site. I also have a customer in CA that uses Digimerge DVR's
          www.nhmonitoring.com

Comment

CCTV DVR and Software Preference

We use Security Monitor Pro for video surveillance. It has support for most makes and models of IP cameras and video servers. What type of cameras are you using?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X