Exacq Technologies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exacq Technologies?

Anyone have any experience with the Exacq Technologies products?

https://exacq.com/

We have exacqVision at work and so far its pretty good and records on motion.
    "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Yes.

What do you want to know?
    I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.

Comment

LARMGUY, I know this thread is old, but since you replied, I wanted to ask you. Exacq is located near us in the Indianapolis area and they seem to be doing pretty well, but we've never worked with them. What is your experience with their products?
      Safe Small Towns

Comment

Originally posted by SafeSmallTowns View Post
        LARMGUY, I know this thread is old, but since you replied, I wanted to ask you. Exacq is located near us in the Indianapolis area and they seem to be doing pretty well, but we've never worked with them. What is your experience with their products?
        I have over 15 years of experience with security. I have installed and serviced large matrixes with American Dynamics, Pelco, Kalatel, Dedicated Micros, etc, etc.
        None of the above can claim the robustness that Exacq can. Having been Integral Technologies, the management of Itegral left and formed Exacq. I, having installed Integral DVR's and had one that just died with important video on it, called tech support and within hours had fixed the DVR and retrieved the video. Never has any other major or minor DVR manufacturer impressed me more. So, when I saw Exacq form up, I was not skeptical, I sold three within a week.
        I have installed 12 with one system being 100 Tbyte with 200 megapixel cameras. We have had some problems but nothing major in the 5 years they have been installed.

In my opinion, they are the best I have ever seen.
        I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this link............

Comment

Originally posted by locksmiths View Post
            Thank you for sharing this link............
            Spamming for Google rankings are you?
            Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
            Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Thanks LARMGUY!! If I need anything else on this, I will let you know!

Comment

Curtis, I am not spamming if you were referring to me

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X