X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren14
    replied
    Originally posted by darkenna View Post
    A high-end digital camera (like a D5) with a comparable recorder MIGHT get you a clean video with enough resolution to be able to zoom to that distance without pixelization... but you're probably better off running a line and placing a camera much closer. What are we looking at, anyway? Are those "guard dogs"? And what's the guy throwing at what?
    It is delinquent kids throwing stones at my dogs & I need to deal with the problem before someone gets hurt.
    They are more pets than guard dogs & don’t usually act like that unless provoked.
    I have been looking at putting up cameras on my front wall but the sun is giving me a problem.
    The sun rises in the East (right hand side of the video) & sets in the West.
    Three years ago a reaction officer shot three of my dogs.
    We could have resolved the matter out of court if they didn’t try to cover everything up & say my dogs attacked their reaction officer.
    The case has gone to Supreme Court & they keep postponing it hoping I am going to run out of money.
    I have got feeling this is a set up & they are trying to get my dogs to bite someone before we have to go to court again.
    Last edited by Warren14; 06-19-2012, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• darkenna
    replied
    A high-end digital camera (like a D5) with a comparable recorder MIGHT get you a clean video with enough resolution to be able to zoom to that distance without pixelization... but you're probably better off running a line and placing a camera much closer. What are we looking at, anyway? Are those "guard dogs"? And what's the guy throwing at what?

Leave a comment:

• Warren14
    started a topic Vandals caught red handed

Vandals caught red handed

When ever a dog bites a stranger the public are quick to say “THAT DOG MUST BE EUTHINAZED"
    They never seem to ask why this incident happened.
    I managed to catch this incident on CCTV but unfortunately it is a bit far for facial recognition.
    Does anyone know of a decent camera I can get that will give facial recognition at 30m.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X