Vandals caught red handed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandals caught red handed

When ever a dog bites a stranger the public are quick to say “THAT DOG MUST BE EUTHINAZED"
    They never seem to ask why this incident happened.
    I managed to catch this incident on CCTV but unfortunately it is a bit far for facial recognition.
    Does anyone know of a decent camera I can get that will give facial recognition at 30m.

A high-end digital camera (like a D5) with a comparable recorder MIGHT get you a clean video with enough resolution to be able to zoom to that distance without pixelization... but you're probably better off running a line and placing a camera much closer. What are we looking at, anyway? Are those "guard dogs"? And what's the guy throwing at what?
    "I don't do judgment. Just retrieval."

"The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it."

Comment

Originally posted by darkenna View Post
      A high-end digital camera (like a D5) with a comparable recorder MIGHT get you a clean video with enough resolution to be able to zoom to that distance without pixelization... but you're probably better off running a line and placing a camera much closer. What are we looking at, anyway? Are those "guard dogs"? And what's the guy throwing at what?
      It is delinquent kids throwing stones at my dogs & I need to deal with the problem before someone gets hurt.
      They are more pets than guard dogs & don’t usually act like that unless provoked.
      I have been looking at putting up cameras on my front wall but the sun is giving me a problem.
      The sun rises in the East (right hand side of the video) & sets in the West.
      Three years ago a reaction officer shot three of my dogs.
      We could have resolved the matter out of court if they didn’t try to cover everything up & say my dogs attacked their reaction officer.
      The case has gone to Supreme Court & they keep postponing it hoping I am going to run out of money.
      I have got feeling this is a set up & they are trying to get my dogs to bite someone before we have to go to court again.
      Last edited by Warren14; 06-19-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X