Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuno

I have a sixteen camera system in my house and was wondering what if the
    thieves took the computer then i would have nonthing is there a external hard drive that i can get and hide it in the house better yet are there remote ones that i can get if so do they cycle so it will never get full .
    I live in the country and have no comcast or any high speed internet. I have
    heard of hughes that uses a dish also is there a domain that the video can go to so i can review video from the cameras from another computer i know i will need high speed to do this i think hughes is my only option
    for this set up . Your time is much appreciated thanks
    Last edited by farmboy; 11-07-2011, 09:33 PM.

The bandwidth required for this kind of thing would be a challenge for FiOS, let alone Hughesnet. I would not recommend this approach at all.

Buy a DVR lockbox, which is a steel box with a lock and a fan. Screw the box into a wall or heavy piece of furniture.

Talk to these guys: http://dvrlockbox.com/lockbox/index.htm
    The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

nuuo

thanks for the info this helps alot you are all good people thanks again

Comment

Cameraman is a good person. I do not know about the rest of us
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X