Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the range of average CCTV Cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarvinLamont
    replied
    Range of CCTV camera.

In my opinion, Dynamic range is nothing but the difference between the largest and the smallest value of a measurable quantity. These measurable quantities could be sound and light. When we talk about cameras, it is the ratio of the lightest and the darkest elements that can be displayed on an image.

Security Expert | cctv surveillance cameras | security consultant
    Last edited by MarvinLamont; 02-25-2012, 01:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zm88
    replied
    Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    It took me all of 12 minutes to find out all about the ownership of this company, where the Company Director lives in England and where he went to High School in Pakistan and much much more. Waiting for the Eagles game.
    We had a violent night in the neighborhood so I wasn't bored enpugh to dig or even scrape the surface. I like how participation looks like ots building up after it seemed a little dead for awhile, so spamming like this bothers me.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    It took me all of 12 minutes to find out all about the ownership of this company, where the Company Director lives in England and where he went to High School in Pakistan and much much more. Waiting for the Eagles game.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    This guy is lucky that the internet doesn't deal with him. He wants advertising, just think if someone started posting on major forums including this one using phrases that would damage his website search engine optimization. It would really suck if you googled his company name and found out that he allegedly killed a girl in 1990.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by cctvdiscussion View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is the maximum range of cctv surveillance systems?
    From the links in your posts, one would presume that YOU would know the answer to this question (or should know that it CANNOT be answered since you don't specify any of the various parameters that would determine the range, nor do you even specify whether you're talking about the range of the camera lens or the range of the transmitted signal - obviously, two very different things).

A couple of other posts I've noticed were superficial and silly. I therefore strongly suspect that you are posting to this forum merely in order to advertise your links, SEO black-hatting, etc. We don't allow this sort of thing, and the forum members can smell it a mile away (as you are now aware).

Nate, kindly see what you can do to ban this turkey. Or, you could require him to remove his links from his sig line, in which case I imagine he'll just fade away on his own.
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 09-01-2011, 05:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by zm88 View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem like they're just posting to get the link there? Nate you get what i mean?
    They are. I only have moderator mode in half the forums. I'm gonna see if I can deal with this.

Leave a comment:

• CameraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by cctvdiscussion View Post
    Hi,

It varies from very close to very far away, depending on your application and budget.

Leave a comment:

• zm88
    replied
    Is it just me or does it seem like they're just posting to get the link there? Nate you get what i mean?

Leave a comment:

• cctvdiscussion
    started a topic What is the range of average CCTV Cameras?

What is the range of average CCTV Cameras?

Hi,

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X