Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the range of average CCTV Cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the range of average CCTV Cameras?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is the maximum range of cctv surveillance systems?
    Security Cameras|CCTV Cameras|Wireless CCTV

Is it just me or does it seem like they're just posting to get the link there? Nate you get what i mean?
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Originally posted by cctvdiscussion View Post
      Hi,

It varies from very close to very far away, depending on your application and budget.
      The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Originally posted by zm88 View Post
        Is it just me or does it seem like they're just posting to get the link there? Nate you get what i mean?
        They are. I only have moderator mode in half the forums. I'm gonna see if I can deal with this.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by cctvdiscussion View Post
          Hi,

From the links in your posts, one would presume that YOU would know the answer to this question (or should know that it CANNOT be answered since you don't specify any of the various parameters that would determine the range, nor do you even specify whether you're talking about the range of the camera lens or the range of the transmitted signal - obviously, two very different things).

A couple of other posts I've noticed were superficial and silly. I therefore strongly suspect that you are posting to this forum merely in order to advertise your links, SEO black-hatting, etc. We don't allow this sort of thing, and the forum members can smell it a mile away (as you are now aware).

Nate, kindly see what you can do to ban this turkey. Or, you could require him to remove his links from his sig line, in which case I imagine he'll just fade away on his own.
          Last edited by SecTrainer; 09-01-2011, 05:52 PM.
          "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

This guy is lucky that the internet doesn't deal with him. He wants advertising, just think if someone started posting on major forums including this one using phrases that would damage his website search engine optimization. It would really suck if you googled his company name and found out that he allegedly killed a girl in 1990.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

It took me all of 12 minutes to find out all about the ownership of this company, where the Company Director lives in England and where he went to High School in Pakistan and much much more. Waiting for the Eagles game.
              Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
              Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
                It took me all of 12 minutes to find out all about the ownership of this company, where the Company Director lives in England and where he went to High School in Pakistan and much much more. Waiting for the Eagles game.
                We had a violent night in the neighborhood so I wasn't bored enpugh to dig or even scrape the surface. I like how participation looks like ots building up after it seemed a little dead for awhile, so spamming like this bothers me.
                Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Range of CCTV camera.

In my opinion, Dynamic range is nothing but the difference between the largest and the smallest value of a measurable quantity. These measurable quantities could be sound and light. When we talk about cameras, it is the ratio of the lightest and the darkest elements that can be displayed on an image.

Security Expert | cctv surveillance cameras | security consultant
                  Last edited by MarvinLamont; 02-25-2012, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X