terraneo/bticino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terraneo/bticino

new to forum.im a intruder eng mainly but have come across a terraneo door entry keypad and need user/code change instructions.no model numbers.basic power in and relay out model.front plate silver and bottom hinged.0 to 9 keys with star and key.any help please.tried internet no joy.thank you in advance.ps some excellent info given by forum members on other topics.

So...

I'm not sure what exactly it is you're trying to do here, but from your post, you are making it sound like you're an intruder (because you specifically stated so in your post), and that you need instructions on how to gain illegal/unauthorized entry into an otherwise locked door.

I'm pretty sure you came to the wrong forum.

Comment

He's in the right forum... he's an engineer who works on intrusion systems (aka intruder detection systems). Here's hoping someone knows something about that system -- I'm unfamiliar with it.

Comment

Pretty much. An intruder wouldn't need to change access codes, just remove the housing and run a bypass releasing the door mag lock or catch.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

thought intruder eng was self explanitary but obviously not.well thanks anyway seems like some of you are here just to mock.thanks for the 2 who put things right.

Comment

So he does Red Team types of ops? Where someone pays him to break into their building or find the flaws in their security system? Pretty neat.
            Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. - 1 Corinthians 16:13

The cleanliness of our hearts, The strength of our limbs, and commitment to our promise.

My military contract is up and over. However, I never needed to affirm that I would defend the constitution, our freedoms, our way of life from enemies both domestic and foreign. Do not think that since I am no longer in the military, I will not pick up a weapon to defend my family, my home or my country. - Me!

Comment

whoa.im out of here.only wanted some assistance.you should try one of the intruder ENGINEER forums.they give answers and no jargon filled clap trap replies.thanks for trying to the administrators.you seem to have your hands full.

Comment

Wow. That didn't last long. Guess he's all business and no fun. Wouldn't hurt to use the shift and space keys every now and then.

He might have tried here:
                http://www.usa.bticino.com

or if he's elsewhere in the world here with links to various country sites worldwide:
                http://www.bticino.com/

I think it took me about 2 minutes. We do help around here. You just have to wait for the right person to come along, that being the one who has information to help you.
                Last edited by integrator97; 03-31-2010, 03:04 AM.
                sigpic
                Rocket Science
                Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
                One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X