Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WinPak In Building History

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WinPak In Building History

    I am using WinPak PE and need help with a task. I know I can use the Tracking & Mustering operation to see a list and count of people in my building currently. Is there a way to generate a report that would give the same information about a previous time in history. Example: a list of people that were in the building last Friday at 3 p.m.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by MarkJeffcoat View Post
    I am using WinPak PE and need help with a task. I know I can use the Tracking & Mustering operation to see a list and count of people in my building currently. Is there a way to generate a report that would give the same information about a previous time in history. Example: a list of people that were in the building last Friday at 3 p.m.

    Thanks
    I suggest you look at the capabilities of PPM 2000. Email: ppm2000@bal.net
    Other forum members may also have suggested vendors.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

    Comment


    • #3
      To have true tracking and mustering, you have to know when they leave. They have to scan out, because if you have free exit out, there's no way of knowing who's still here.
      sigpic
      Rocket Science
      Making everything else look simple, since 1958.


      http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
      One Man's Opinion

      The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MarkJeffcoat View Post
        I am using WinPak PE and need help with a task. I know I can use the Tracking & Mustering operation to see a list and count of people in my building currently. Is there a way to generate a report that would give the same information about a previous time in history. Example: a list of people that were in the building last Friday at 3 p.m.

        Thanks
        You will first want to define your tracking and mustering area and specify an exit reader. The report that you will want to run is an attendance report. This will tell you who was in at a certain time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DustynF View Post
          You will first want to define your tracking and mustering area and specify an exit reader. The report that you will want to run is an attendance report. This will tell you who was in at a certain time.
          Yeah totally agree. specifying an exit reader and defining your tracking and mustering area will work for you.
          Ronny
          Mr Locks - NYC Locksmith

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mrlocks View Post
            Yeah totally agree. specifying an exit reader and defining your tracking and mustering area will work for you.
            Mr. Lock. The poster posted 1 time in August in 2008. I don't think he is still around to read your very insightful remarks.
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

            Comment

            300x250

            Collapse

            Mid 300x250

            Collapse

            Taboola

            Collapse

            Super Leaderboard

            Collapse
            Working...
            X