C-Cure system manual? Other software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Cure system manual? Other software?

Does anyone have a manual for Sensormatics C-Cure System (Version 6.0.1)?

Also, what system do corrections facilities use where they are all touch screen? I remember at the dept's I was on you push a button on the screen and it talked to you. I wish I could remember what it was called. Any ideas? The C-Cure system blows.
    "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Mate I have a copy of the C-Cure 800-8000 ver 5.2 not sure if it would be of use.
    I have a link to it as its a big pdf, let me know if you want it. (and I agree it is a load of [email protected])
    The difference between ordeal and adventure is Attitude.

Comment

I dont know if it would work or not. Go ahead and send it anyhow.

Anyone know what corrections facilities use?
      "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

http://docs.jach.hawaii.edu/JAC/buil...ex/01/AGSG.pdf

Hope it helps
        The difference between ordeal and adventure is Attitude.

Comment

I no longer work on detention facility projects, but back when I did, almost all correctional facility systems used custom or semi-custom software rather than an off the shelf package. Many of these systems used building automation platforms (like Andover or Siemens) with programmable logic controllers (PLC's). If you are comparing standard C-Cure software (that may have cost a few thousand dollars) with custom written software for a corrections facility (that probably cost hundreds of thousands), you are bound to be disappointed.

In my opinion, the C-Cure system is actually one of the better security management systems out there, but it does take time to learn how to operate. I would suggest that you contact your local Software House representative to get an up-to-date manual and perhaps some one-on-one training. There is also an on-line forum for Software House system users but you need to register with a rep to get access. http://www.swhouse.com/support/ccure_user_groups.aspx

Also, keep in mind that a "touch screen" can be added to nearly every type of security management system. As far as the security software is concerned, the touch screen is just another mouse plugged in a USB port. You can either buy a touch screen that goes on the front of an existing monitor, or you can buy a monitor that has a touch screen built-in.
          Michael A. Silva
          Silva Consultants

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X