Krips Defense Products www.KripsDefenseProducts.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krips Defense Products www.KripsDefenseProducts.com

Don't be the next victim! Protect yourself now!

This is my new website for...

Krips Defense Products

We are your best source for personal defense, security & safety products, spy devices, & electronic gadgets. We carry a large selection of pepper spray, stun guns, motion alarms, child safety products, diversion safes, key hiders, dummy/CCTV camera's, voice changer's, listening device's, safety lights/reflector's and much MUCH more!

We are here to serve you. If you have a question, comment or suggestion(good or bad), Feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]

For your convenience, you can chat live with our product support team between 9a.m. - 5p.m. E.S.T. Monday-Friday. If you have any questions about a product, just click the "Livesupport Chat" link on any product detail page and immediately have your questions answered instead of waiting for a reply e-mail. But of course if you still want to e-mail, please don't hesitate.

***At this time, we do not take orders over the phone. If you don't have a credit card or don't want to use it over the net, DON'T WORRY! E-mail us at [email protected]. In your e-mail/fax include item number(s), quantity(s), ship-to address and we'll contact you with the total. You can now fax your order 1-866-222-3673.***

**Free shipping on orders over $75. Volume discount. Discount given to security companies and personnel. E-mail us for details.**
    Best Regards,
    Russ "Krip" Comandatore

Does your company sell any brand name equipment? I notice that "streetwise" seems to be the primary brand.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X