Starting a Security Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    If nothing else, this really makes me wonder how much Rava paid for a website, if his website developer is stealing photos from Google Image Search or whatever.
    I really was an employee of OlivSec ages ago. And as far as i know website was done under template to safe funds and as far as i remember price was a bit over 2000Euro.

I don't really believe the pic is of UPSA but contacted JNKS Design anyways just for my own interest...
    I'm am not involved in any campaign against "startsecuritycompany" ...

"The worst bankruptcy in the world is the person who has lost his enthusiasm."

H. W. Arnold

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
      Amusingly enough, Rava's website is hosted in a nation that isn't a signatory to the Berne convention, so USPA can't go after the hosting firm to remove the infringing picture.

If nothing else, this really makes me wonder how much Rava paid for a website, if his website developer is stealing photos from Google Image Search or whatever.
      Even though the site is hosted in Ireland and not covered under Berne, Rava needs to do the right thing and have the picture removed. I think startasecuritycompany has given enough documentation that the picture is purloined.
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by RavaSecMgt View Post
        I really was an employee of OlivSec ages ago. And as far as i know website was done under template to safe funds and as far as i remember price was a bit over 2000Euro.

I don't really believe the pic is of UPSA but contacted JNKS Design anyways just for my own interest...
        My website is a template also, but I have complete control and choose the content, including graphics. Hope you get a reply from JNKSDESIGN as itheir domain expired on 12/28/08 and is for sale. You must have been one of their last customers.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by RavaSecMgt View Post

If anyone wants to pay me three thousand dollars for a website that's worth about 250, please, PM me now.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
            My website is a template also, but I have complete control and choose the content, including graphics. Hope you get a reply from JNKSDESIGN as itheir domain expired on 12/28/08 and is for sale. You must have been one of their last customers.
            I browsed your website, it's a nice one. I think your business won't be bad.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X