Looking for ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ......

People interested in selling new security technology. The company will not be putting it's first consumer product for sale until there are 1,000 reps ready to go. There is a demo item available, but we need reps for the consumer launch. Whether you want to sell these products exclusively or add them to your current product line is up to you.

I'm also interested in finding those looking to purchase the newest technology available.

You can check out the company and read about the Smart Object sensor on these sites.

http://www.guardit.com/
    http://www.buyabearsavetheworld.com/1000007/

If you are interested in any aspect of the company or products, please do not sign up as a distributor or make a purchase until you contact me at [email protected]

There will be a meeting in 50 major cities to tell more about the products. The schedule is not out yet, but if you email me with your city and state, I will contact you with the nearest meeting site and date as soon as it's available.

Tabitha Andren
    [email protected]
    301-651-9548

Originally posted by Safe-n-Secure View Post
    People interested in selling new security technology. The company will not be putting it's first consumer product for sale until there are 1,000 reps ready to go. There is a demo item available, but we need reps for the consumer launch. Whether you want to sell these products exclusively or add them to your current product line is up to you.

I'm also interested in finding those looking to purchase the newest technology available.

You can check out the company and read about the Smart Object sensor on these sites.

http://www.guardit.com/
    http://www.buyabearsavetheworld.com/1000007/

If you are interested in any aspect of the company or products, please do not sign up as a distributor or make a purchase until you contact me at [email protected]

There will be a meeting in 50 major cities to tell more about the products. The schedule is not out yet, but if you email me with your city and state, I will contact you with the nearest meeting site and date as soon as it's available.

Tabitha Andren
    [email protected]
    301-651-9548
    WARNING: THIS IS A MULTILEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM (THINK "AMWAY").
    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

response to warning

No need for a warning.

You can just buy the product for your use or to sell it, just like you would for any other company. Customers are fine, you don't have to build a business. If you sell security products, you can sell this one right along with the other products. The only difference is that you can buy it as a customer or as a distributor.

As for distributors, if you look at the compensation plan, you'll note there are no high sales goals to reach, only a small minimum to get a monthly commission and it's reachable with one sale or right now - 2 bears.

Everyone assumes the worst when the company decides not to advertise and do network marketing. If you are in business, you know that word of mouth is the best form of advertising. People tend to automatically think "evil" and "network marketing" in the same breath. What they forget is there are excellent companies that offer good products and have good reputations.
      Ever heard of Tupperware? It's a good reliable product, but it's sold by independent representatives. Unfortunately, most people have had a bad experience with a sales rep and now apply it to all companies.
      If you always do that, you will miss out on some incredible products.

And if you are interested in your own buisness, there are certain criteria to let you know if it's a good company for you. First and foremost is an actual product. Second is whether people working with you make more from your sales than you do, or you make more.

Comment

one more thing

You will be seeing these products at security trade shows soon.

Comment

There are a few major companies (Mace Brand International comes to mind) that do MLM or independent marketing. However, Mace Brand has the backing of Armor Holdings as their parent company, so no one questions this tactic.

When a new company uses network or viral marketing, especially with a top-down component, many people will shy away. I know its cheap to resell stuff to other distributors, but many people have been burned by MLM.

My suggestion to you is to not use the MLM resources, or supplement them with your own marketing materials. Throwing out a company website that advertises the "opportunity" instead of the product turns a lot of regular professionals and business owners off.

You are attempting to sell these products, correct? Maybe to integrators or other providers who attempt to provide protection or prevention services to their clients.

The system may actually work, I have no idea, I've never heard of the firm before. However, here's the thing:

If you market the "opportunity," very few integrators are going to listen to you. If you market the product with your own resources, they'll be more apt to listen.

You're using a yahoo address (not very professional), and don't have a distributorship website of your own. Do you have print materials? Do you have a website for your distributorship? One that doesn't market the "opportunity," but one that markets the product to its end users?

These are important things to have for people to take your distributorship seriously.

I had a potential business partner once who was involved in Quixtar. She was promptly dropped off on the curb next to the mental hospital for her lack of business knowledge or sense.

When asked about her "opportunity," which she was being evaluated for what she could bring to the table, she could not determine what a Profit and Loss Statement for her "Independent Business Owner" company. She was not incorporated, nor registered as a sole proprietor. She did not have a seller's permit in her state. When asked about these things, she had a fit about how she's an "independent business owner" and didn't need any of that, and her "upsell line" was "over 200!"

This is what business owners think about when they see MLM, or independent viral marketing models. They think of the clueless "business owner" who is in actuality an employee of Quixtar or Amway or whatever else.

Several MLM marketing consulting firms are lumping GuardIt Technologies in with Herbalife, Quixtar, and other MLMs. Keep this in mind, you are in an MLM and if you do not distance yourself from this - set yourself apart from the others as a normal business - the security industry isn't going to care about your distributorship.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I own a web design and consultation firm that specializes in working with private security firms, and resell a lot of services of my upstream providers to these end clients. You'll notice that while some of my services are "distributorship" like, I do not refer to myself as a distributor or MLM.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X