Fiber Fence Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiber Fence Training

We offer exclusive fiber fence training to all who are interested. We cater our training program to meet your needs, basic security training finishing with a detailed training on our Fiber Fence product line. Or we offer elaborate Fiber Fence training that will give you all the know how to install and maintain a Fiber Fence System. Training Is free at our Facility, and there is a small fee for training at yours.

You end up with great knowlege about the fiber fence product line, how to istall it, maintain it, troubleshoot it, and sell it, and you become certified as an installer.

if you want more information please call us 800 5000 FIS, or Visit our website.

Fiber Fence Training
    Security is more than a job, its preservation for our future.

Fiber Fence - Perimeter Protection Security Solutions

Fiber Optic Products

I'm going to consult with the editor, this seems to be systems integrator training, not contract security training, and may need to be placed in another forum.

To reiterate, the On Guard sub-forums are for contract and in-house security discussions.

On a non-official note, your pitch noted "basic security training," which would constitute what? When posting to "security guard" sections of a forum, it is a good idea to specify, so that you do not have people in the non-target market calling to learn about your product, and waisting both people's times.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

sorry if i was in the wrong forum i just wanted to release the unique training opportunity we offer (I'm a newbie here) there is this one guy that is threatening me if i post in the wrong forum he'll kick me out of the community. ...lol

Basically there is a basic side to our training to help beginners or contractors from the fiber optic industry understand the basic fundamentals of security and needs assessment. like i said its 100% at our facility and in some cases if you qualify free at your facility.

for more info call the #

Fiber Optic Products

Comment

Got your facts wrong.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Security Consultant
          Got your facts wrong.

what does that mean?

what did i do wrong now?

how come you guys are not nice to new people trying to learn and contribute here?

Fiber Optic Products

Comment

Originally posted by Secure Permagrin
            sorry if i was in the wrong forum i just wanted to release the unique training opportunity we offer (I'm a newbie here)
            When posting in any of the "On Guard!" forums, ask yourself, "Is this a question or advertisement that would be geared to a security guard?" Not the owner of the security company, but the guard on post. Easiest rule of thumb.

The boards above this are for integrators, manufacturers, and other physical security system users. Exactly the type of people you want to reach.

there is this one guy that is threatening me if i post in the wrong forum he'll kick me out of the community. ...lol
            I have no information on this, and can only say that the most I will do to you is move your posts to the Vendor Forum if they do not pass the question above. If an administrator is stating that he will have you account terminated, you need to figure out why and not do it anymore if you value the advertising power of this forum.

Basically there is a basic side to our training to help beginners or contractors from the fiber optic industry understand the basic fundamentals of security and needs assessment. like i said its 100% at our facility and in some cases if you qualify free at your facility.

for more info call the #
            Like I said, the training you are talking about is vendor or Value Added Service provider training, not training for the security guard on post. Hence, why it was in the wrong forum on this site.

I see this has been moved to the Vendor Forum, where such things belong.

Basically, if it sounds like ad copy, then it belongs in the Vendor Forum. Do not let the potential for saturating a free industry advertising opportunity with posts get you in a position where you lose that ability.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

well its just a new product that we will train you on and there is value for security professionals such as the members of this community. like you.

Fiber Optic Products

Comment

well its just a new product that we will train you on and there is value for security professionals such as the members of this community. like you.
                Right, but would a security guard, the guy standing at the gate, be in a position by trade to sell Fiber Fence as a Independent Distributor or Installer?

That's who the "On Guard" section is for. The "Tech Corner" section is for the people who your company is trying to reach: Integrators, Installers, Distributors.

Understand, I'm not yelling at you, I'm explaining where on this forum your target market is, and why you should only use those sections to market to them.

Comment

it just seams like being new and not knowing where to post info i want to discuss is making people mad and all the moderators keep publicly labling me as a spammer and or strictly promotional. thats not why im here.

and a security gard is a perfect person to take this training as i said in another post our fiber fence is used as a multiplier. Its like a extra piece of equipment to aid gurds.

Fiber Optic Products

Comment

what does that mean?

what did i do wrong now?

how come you guys are not nice to new people trying to learn and contribute here?
                    Remember our open forum discussion on Homeland Security & Global Terrorism? It was about posting your advertisements on the proper forums. Remember I moved it to the Vendor forum?
                    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

ya, but i thought the forum sub group that had the word training in the title would be appropriate for letting security professionals know about the training. Again, i was wrong, i guess.

Fiber Optic Products

Comment

Ok, this thread is going to be a learning exercise. I've looked at your company's promotional materials on the training class.

The course is 300 dollars. You folks are based in New York. A security company owner can use Fiber Force to augment his security guard (It is not spelled gard, please tell your IT consultant to change this on your promotional materials) deployment with client approval.

But, to the individual security guard, it would make no sense to take the course. They are not responsible for deploying such a solution. That is between the company and the client. The guard either observes and report, or observes and intervenes. The guard is not responsible for promoting or distributing a certain product.

No security guard needs to learn how to "Cleave and Polish ST & SC Connectors" unless part of their duties include the field installation and repair of fiber optic systems. (If it is, they better be making what a fiber installer makes, damnit!)

No security guard needs to learn how to splice fiber, either. I don't even know how to splice fiber, and I work in the IT field. (If an installation wants fiber, I'll hire a real fiber installer...)

Comment

maybe but a smart company who hired their own security guards might want to have the people who are monitoring the security system know how to reset the sensors and possibly fix a problem. Companies of today like to save money and if i owned a company who had a fiber fence the i would damn well want my security guys to know that there is a proble and what it is and how to fix it, without having to call a third party and wait for them untill the problem is solved. Its so often that everyone says, "I dont know how to do that, its not my job" but as technology changes everything changes and if it hasnt changed for you it soon will.

I know how to splice fiber and terminate fiber connectors its easy, dont be scared.

Fiber Optic Products

Comment

Manager " why didn't you see the truck leave quadrant A"

Security Officer " I was over in quadrant C splicing, dicing and doing the whole vegimatic thing to our fence"

We do some key cutting and lock installation but never lose sight of the main objective.
                            Last edited by Eric; 05-17-2007, 12:22 PM.
                            Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                            Groucho Marx

Comment

with that in mind, even if you cant do the splicing, a gard will need to be able to reset the fiber sensor and there is only a few steps that need to take place within the mechanics to reset it after an event, where in most cases the gard will want to see that the event is serious or not reset it and head back to the monitoring station. but its all necessary. its definetly a vasluable training if your facility had the fiber fence included as part of their perimeter protection.

Fiber Optic Products

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X