Security Community Forum Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Community Forum Site

While SecurityInfoWatch is geared towards security personnel in the integration and alarm industries, we get alot of rank and file security officers / security guards / security police here.

Hence, I figured I might as well advise of a new forum. The forum, called "Line of Duty," serves as a place geared towards protective services (proprietary, retail, contract, government) professionals, sworn and non-sworn, who are traditionally referred to as "Guard, Security" by the Department of Labor. In other words, everyone in the security field.

We also extend an invitation to law enforcement officers. We have to work with you, you have to work with us. Your part of the family, like extended cousins. Who sometimes hate each other.

LoD also has a section for posting Line of Duty deaths in the private security field. This section has posting without registration, to allow those who just wish to post a LoD death to do so, and move on.

The address is http://www.cityscapesolutions.net/lineofduty/

For those wondering what happened to the old PROSEC page, this is the replacement I've been working on - a forum is much more suited for what I'm trying to do than a content management system.

We are a brotherhood. Shouldn't we all get to know each other a little better?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Too bad they only have five registered users.
    10-8

Comment

Originally posted by Taser
      Too bad they only have five registered users.
      That's mainly because the day after I made LoD, I was contacted by SecurityInfoWatch, and most of the features I was looking for were added by SIW after a discussion with the Editor in Chief.

I'm surprised that five people registered. There's been nearly no advertisement other than this one. It costs me nothing to keep it up, so it's kept up. SIW fufilled my mission objective.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X