Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secure visitor management system

Hello Friends,

As we all know, there are lots of Visitor Management System available in the market, but it's very difficult to select the best amongst them.

But now with only one advanced feature i.e. Authentication, it would be very easy to select the best visitor management system.

VAMS, the only system which manages as well as authenticates the visitor at the premises itself. Now a days it's very important to authenticate the visitor to secure the premises. There are various complimentary features like Pre-appointment schedule, alert message, self registration, etc. To know more about the product please go through http://www.v-authenticate.com

Originally posted by CrystalT View Post
    Hello Friends,

As we all know, there are lots of Visitor Management System available in the market, but it's very difficult to select the best amongst them.

But now with only one advanced feature i.e. Authentication, it would be very easy to select the best visitor management system.

VAMS, the only system which manages as well as authenticates the visitor at the premises itself. Now a days it's very important to authenticate the visitor to secure the premises. There are various complimentary features like Pre-appointment schedule, alert message, self registration, etc. To know more about the product please go through http://www.v-authenticate.com
    This belongs in the vendor forum. If I have to play by the rules.....everybody dies. It's time the owner of this site steps up to the plate and takes control.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X