Nine Eleven Software: Affordable Software for Law Enforcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine Eleven Software: Affordable Software for Law Enforcement

Our Software Suite Includes: Mobil RMS with Electronic Report Writing, Case Imaging and Workflow Management,
    Property and Evidence, Grant Tracking, HR and More.

Our prices are very affordable, and we can finance you!

We donate partial proceeds from every software sale to the:
    New York Police & Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund http://www.nypfwc.org.

Nine Eleven Software
    Our Web Site: http://www.nineelevensoftware.com
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone (559) 940-1460
    Last edited by SIW Editor; 10-04-2006, 10:26 AM.
    Nine Eleven Software: http://www.nineelevensoftware.com
    Affordable Law Enforcement Software: Mobile Police RMS with Electronic Report Writing, Case Management and Document Imaging, Booking System, Property and Evidence, Grant Management, HR and More.

It frightens me that a mobile reporting software company uses a spam like ad to sell their poducts.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      It frightens me that a mobile reporting software company uses a spam like ad to sell their poducts.
      Exactly. Probably get pop-ups while you're trying to enter dispatch information.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Especially listing keywords right in the post. At least have the courtesy to wine and dine potetional clients like other companies. At least you get free food out of that!
        Find local security jobs at www.securityemploymentservices.com

Comment

From Nine Eleven Software:

We apologize if anybody was offended by our post. We thought some of your members may have a need for a low cost software system. We are a start-up company and don’t have a big budget for advertisement, so we must be innovative. That’s why we added this one post to your forum. We don’t like pop-ups either, and we never use them.
          Affordable Law Enforcement Software: Mobile Police RMS with Electronic Report Writing, Case Management and Document Imaging, Booking System, Property and Evidence, Grant Management, HR and More.

Comment

Originally posted by nineelevensoftware
            We apologize if anybody was offended by our post. We thought some of your members may have a need for a low cost software system. We are a start-up company and don’t have a big budget for advertisement, so we must be innovative. That’s why we added this one post to your forum. We don’t like pop-ups either, and we never use them.
            I'll give you credit for posting a reply. We just have had a lot of SPAM lately, some of it having nothing to do with security. Why not become a contributing member to our forum? You may be able to provide some insight into some of the issues we discuss. As long as it's not just about marketing there shouldn't be a problem. If a member desires to do business with you, they can always click on a link to your website, etc.

Comment

Two things of note. 1. There's a vendor board for advertisements related to the security industry. 2. Without the keyword list, I wouldn't of gave it a second thought.

When someone posts not to advertise, but to generate search engine results, it kinda makes us wonder.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Now I want to see if this person makes a 3rd post... I worry that bots are now programmed to post an apology sometime after their initial post.
                "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                "The Curve" 1998

Comment

From Nine Eleven Software:

I would be happy to contribute to the forum. My obvious specialty is in computer software for public law enforcement agencies, and I have a lot of respect for you guys out in the field. I will contribute where I can, and I'm here to answer any of your questions. I check this forum about once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by nineelevensoftware
                    I would be happy to contribute to the forum. My obvious specialty is in computer software for public law enforcement agencies, and I have a lot of respect for you guys out in the field. I will contribute where I can, and I'm here to answer any of your questions. I check this forum about once a week.
                    Welcome aboard.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X