Free Business Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Business Cards

Need business cards? Vistaprint is giving them away. The only catch? There are two.

1. You must use this link: http://ww3.weatherbug.com/email_drop...ee_081506.html

2. They have a small ad on the back for Vistaprint.

You get several designs to choose from. And yes, you can hit it up as many times as you feel like till they kill the promotion. Its been going on for a year and a half now.

I've ordered two sets (one for each division), and have used Vistaprint before. Bigdog, you wanted cards?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

This the same one where all you have to do is pay s & h? I remember seeing that somewhere and never took advantage, maybe I will now hmmm

edit: ok after I typed that I hit the link and saw the free shipping

Comment

Shipping is not free outside of the US.

For about the same cost I make my own with my printer & the template in "tools". You can get the cardboard cheap at Bureau en Gros ("Staples" outside of Quebec!).
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
        Shipping is not free outside of the US.

For about the same cost I make my own with my printer & the template in "tools". You can get the cardboard cheap at Bureau en Gros ("Staples" outside of Quebec!).
        They're not doing the free shipping to Canada? That sucks. These are superior to ink jet, about the same quality that a laserjet makes.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Caution

Weather Bug is a browser hijacker, or it used to be.
          Richard Dickinson
          Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
          DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
          www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Originally posted by hrdickinson
            Weather Bug is a browser hijacker, or it used to be.
            Amusingly enough, weatherbug is a browser hijacker, but you don't have to install it or do anything except click their ad. This is one of the ads served by Weatherbug. Granted, I don't see hijacks or popup ads because I use Firefox with Adblock and Adblock AutoUpdater.

Comment

Morning - ALL.

Comment

I have used them before. They were good cards the only thing I didn't like was they were smaller then normal business cards. When I e-mailed their customer service department they said they make them that way to cut cost and pass the savings on to customers. Other then that they were good cards.
                Find local security jobs at www.securityemploymentservices.com

Comment

Looks like the offer is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhole
                    Looks like the offer is over.
                    Confirmed. That sucks. I hope whoever got whatever they got off em... got whatever they got off them. I got my first set today (1 of 7, yes, I'm bad)... Other than the small size as pointed out before, they're not bad.

Comment

The offer is back on with free shipping.

Comment

Sweet. Get your free business cards now.

Comment

Canadians need not apply

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                            Canadians need not apply
                            Which is strange, because they are an international company based in Bermuda.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                              Which is strange, because they are an international company based in Bermuda.
                              But they charge us for shipping.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X