Security Services In Rochester NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Services In Rochester NY

As a client you deserve the best of service and protection. Being a small company we offer one on one services with free consultation and proven results. Eagle Eye Security offers premium security services and protection and promises to deliver the best of service possible.

Visit:
    http://www.geocities.com/rrenz_14/mainpage

Or Call 585-747-3662 for the lowest rates in Rochester!!!!

Two can play...

Hi. Wouldn't you like your own website? You know, one that isn't on Geocities, one that doesn't go down if more than 10 people look at your site (bandwidth overage), one that allows you to have an email with your own domain, such as [email protected]?

One the looks like http://www.protectiveservicegroup.org/? Or something completely different, yet simple, clean, and professional?

If so, feel free to contact me via the Private Message function, or via email at [email protected]. We underbid web design companies not because we're warm body, but because they charge for esoteric knowledge.

In fact, we're currently designing custom corporate websites with copywriting for the price of $150.00. That includes content management system installation, custom graphics creation, layout, copywriting using your ad copy / promotional copy / business plan, 6 months of support, and consultation on everything from selecting a (cheap but reliable) web hosting company to intranet needs.

Again, PM or contact me by email.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by eagleeye
      As a client you deserve the best of service and protection. Being a small company we offer one on one services with free consultation and proven results. Eagle Eye Security offers premium security services and protection and promises to deliver the best of service possible.

Visit:
      http://www.geocities.com/rrenz_14/mainpage

Or Call 585-747-3662 for the lowest rates in Rochester!!!!
      Just out of curiosity, how much do you pay your officers?
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

You are kidding yourself if you expect this person to return.
        "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by davis002
          You are kidding yourself if you expect this person to return.
          Yeah, I know. I figure that anyone who reads the Spam and thinks about linking to/calling this company will think twice since their silence speaks volumes about the pay.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

I know eagleeyes. He is just starting his company and is looking for clients. He plans to pay about $10.00 per hour.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lord of the Keys
              I know eagleeyes. He is just starting his company and is looking for clients. He plans to pay about $10.00 per hour.
              Please, please, tell him that Geocities is NOT the place to host your website. It's not even popular anymore. Its like a security company using myspace to host their website.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X