Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats more likely to get a guard fired: doing their job or not doing their job?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psycosteve View Post

Well is it not the greater Jihad to fight the evil with in oneself ? the fight against anger, lust and evil ideas are all part of this greater Jihad as far as I understand it. would it not be beneficial to set the example as a good Muslim and still speak out against homosexuality with out the personal attacks ? You can do both at the same time if you choose to do so.
    They need to be shown the error of their ways. Quite frankly, I of my own self, to quote Jesus in the New Testament, can do nothing - and thus do not seek them out for correction or guidance. You are correct Steve, it is my main concern to ensure my own guidance, above all.

Indeed we accept and follow Jesus, Peace Upon Him, and any non-repentant sinner is worthless in his eyes, whether in his generation or the one we're in now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Enforcer View Post

They need to be shown the error of their ways. Quite frankly, I of my own self, to quote Jesus in the New Testament, can do nothing - and thus do not seek them out for correction or guidance. You are correct Steve, it is my main concern to ensure my own guidance, above all.

Indeed we accept and follow Jesus, Peace Upon Him, and any non-repentant sinner is worthless in his eyes, whether in his generation or the one we're in now.
      There is a theme that runs constantly thru the Bible and that is the path of redemption symbolized thru the lost lamb returning to the flock. One can condemn the actions with out condemning the person. This is ultimately important as it makes it easier for one who is lost to find their way back. This is where I differ from some of the more extremist views of the Christian faith. The book of Enoch which was excluded from the Bible shows that even an evil act (incest) can do good. Sometimes people just exist to show others that living wrong is wrong . Sometimes we are in the right place and right time to be the catalysis that changes a person for the better, even though we are committing sins ourselves. To live is to sin and when it is time to be judged I will be judged. As the keeper of my own salvation these are things that I have come to understand. One of the things that were pushed upon me in church was "works with out grace is death " . My feeling is that grace without works is hyprocarcy which is what I have come to see in a great many church goers. I am tolerant of some actions because I can separate them from the person as they are lost to their action. Whether or not they define themselves by their actions is up to them. Matthew 7:1-3 Judge not lest ye be judge
      Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
      Spiro Agnew

Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

Comment

I think it's interesting that Phantom was the one preaching tolerance for Muslims

Comment

Originally posted by Ingio Montoya View Post
          I think it's interesting that Phantom was the one preaching tolerance for Muslims
          Most do not understand Islam nor have any fundamental understanding of Quran as to what is written in it. Even beyond it being a religious text, it is a political and military text as well. In side of it are the plans for world domination in it. Where in the Bible, they want you to choose god where as in the Quran you are to submit to god. Obedience must be absolute and this is where the perversion and interpretation of the text comes into play. The minor Jihad is battling against the enemies of Islam but the Greater Jihad is the struggle against the evil with in everyone. Regardless of the religious text homosexuality is a sin. This is a fact that no one can dispute. Amongst those who feel or are oppressed will seek out allies who are similarly prosecuted to form alliances to further both causes politically. Very similar to the Jews joining up with the southern blacks against the KKK. Considering that Muslims are the one group you can be blatantly hateful of this does make sense. But considering Muslims view of homosexuality among the devout I find that the two groups do not intermingle that well enough to be useful to each other. Or should I say that this alliance would only benefit one side and that is the side of Muslims. It is a tactic of the leftist to find the outcast in society and to bring them into the fold for votes . If these politicians were actually thinking about the best interest of their constituents the policies of open borders, the break up of the nuclear family and the desegregation of family values would not of happened.
          Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
          Spiro Agnew

Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

Comment

There is a theme that runs constantly thru the Bible and that is the path of redemption symbolized thru the lost lamb returning to the flock. One can condemn the actions with out condemning the person. This is ultimately important as it makes it easier for one who is lost to find their way back. This is where I differ from some of the more extremist views of the Christian faith. The book of Enoch which was excluded from the Bible shows that even an evil act (incest) can do good. Sometimes people just exist to show others that living wrong is wrong . Sometimes we are in the right place and right time to be the catalysis that changes a person for the better, even though we are committing sins ourselves. To live is to sin and when it is time to be judged I will be judged. As the keeper of my own salvation these are things that I have come to understand. One of the things that were pushed upon me in church was "works with out grace is death " . My feeling is that grace without works is hyprocarcy which is what I have come to see in a great many church goers. I am tolerant of some actions because I can separate them from the person as they are lost to their action. Whether or not they define themselves by their actions is up to them. Matthew 7:1-3 Judge not lest ye be judge
            Cautionary tales, exactly. I suppose that could well b their exact purpose.

Comment

Most do not understand Islam nor have any fundamental understanding of Quran as to what is written in it. Even beyond it being a religious text, it is a political and military text as well. In side of it are the plans for world domination in it. Where in the Bible, they want you to choose god where as in the Quran you are to submit to god. Obedience must be absolute and this is where the perversion and interpretation of the text comes into play. The minor Jihad is battling against the enemies of Islam but the Greater Jihad is the struggle against the evil with in everyone. Regardless of the religious text homosexuality is a sin. This is a fact that no one can dispute. Amongst those who feel or are oppressed will seek out allies who are similarly prosecuted to form alliances to further both causes politically. Very similar to the Jews joining up with the southern blacks against the KKK. Considering that Muslims are the one group you can be blatantly hateful of this does make sense. But considering Muslims view of homosexuality among the devout I find that the two groups do not intermingle that well enough to be useful to each other. Or should I say that this alliance would only benefit one side and that is the side of Muslims. It is a tactic of the leftist to find the outcast in society and to bring them into the fold for votes . If these politicians were actually thinking about the best interest of their constituents the policies of open borders, the break up of the nuclear family and the desegregation of family values would not of happened.
              I'm sorry but you appear to have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn about reading your drivel

Comment

Originally posted by Ingio Montoya View Post

I'm sorry but you appear to have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn about reading your drivel
                Then don't . There is an ignore list I suggest you use it.
                Spiro Agnew

Comment

Then don't . There is an ignore list I suggest you use it.
                  Or...........?

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X