Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Police Officer Stories?

http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...ht=#post140464

In the thread above you mentioned that Texas is your state, but the mall you mention is in New Jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1348 View Post
      http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...ht=#post140464

In the thread above you mentioned that Texas is your state, but the mall you mention is in New Jersey?
      Jimmy, maybe he moved on and is now working and living in Westfield, New Jersey, lol.

Pops
      Last edited by Pop pop; 07-17-2013, 09:13 PM. Reason: Actual
      Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Comment

Guardsec,

You are so full of BS I don't know where to start... Go read up on mall ninjas, that way you might survive the ass-kicking that is coming to you...

Comment

Originally posted by GuardSecSSCS
          Westfield isn't a city. It's the name of the property owner. It's located in a city called Paramus. And I actually live in a town called Mahwah, it's like 15 minutes away.
          Seriously, IF you live in New Jersey you need to get out more....Mahwah is 40 minutes from Westfield and they are in the SAME STATE.

http://www.westfieldnj.gov/
          Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
          Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

He pulled out his badge and made it clear that he wasn't going to listen to us. He was also armed so if we put our hands on him first to remove him he could have pulled out his gun or taser. Using pepper spray to blind him was a perfect way to detain him. He couldn't arrest us because he had no right to be there and we would have done the same if any regular civilian acted that way. If he did try filing charges, he would have to explain to the DA why he was trespassing on property that was closed. Also our supervisor didn't want to have bad relations with the police department, so we didn't press charges against him. The police officer at our substation was also aware of this event and he told us that he would support us if the DA or police do try to take action against us.
            And... And... He had a Taser on him?? That you could see?? Are you telling me that you pepper sprayed a police officer, in uniform (why else would you see his Taser unless it was holstered in plain view and what LEO walks around in civvies with a holstered Taser on?) and nothing was done to you? I want to see the local news report from that. I KNOW that if what you described happened in south Florida, it would be all over the news, "Local mall security maces trespassing cop". I'm going to match Pop pop and throw a second BS flag.
            "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Westfield isn't a city. It's the name of the property owner. It's located in a city called Paramus. And I actually live in a town called Mahwah, it's like 15 minutes away.

Westfield isn't a city in New Jersey ? Wrong! http://www.westfieldnj.gov/

Young man you need to know a few things so ratchet down, first, the security industry is WORLDWIDE yet, we're still a small community, and second, all of us are professionals, having said this, stop saying things that are simply not true, we may not be the smartest guys in the world but none of us are stupid and we don't appreciate being told stories that are simply not factual, in short-don't try to BS us because we're better and smarter then you may think.Our careers are built on Trust, Honesty and Integrity. We strive to be the VERY best we can be everyday and you should too. Remember officer, we're professionals...

Pop pop
              Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Comment

When I left Washington State and, later, Alaska, I saw no need for retaining gear such as hip waders. But, some of these threads of late have me in a state of strong reconsideration! The saving grace is that the original post was apparently edited out.... I hope the OP punched simultaneously punched himself in the throat. --K.
                Bitter clinger to my guns and religion....

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Psychological Operations: Because physical wounds heal.

Comment

That's funny. He has deleted all of his posts here and the reason he gave was "troll." I guess that sums up the situation. Off to the burn barrel.
                  Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                  Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Downtown Helsinki has a couple of police patrols who are particularly notorious for their lack of impartiality whenever they come to get people apprehended by security for whatever reason, usually believing all sorts of "they beat me up!!11" claims from the other side and seeming to have an attitude problem towards security. At one of my sites those officers came once to pick up a guy I caught shoplifting, who tried to pin some pre-existing damage to his cell phone on me by claiming that I'd thrown his phone into a wall.

Rough transcript of the exchange:
                    Shoplifter: I want to file a report, the guard threw my phone to the wall!
                    Me: Yeah, all that damage was there before he even entered the store.
                    Cop 1: YEAH RIGHT!
                    Cop 2: WE'LL FILE A REPORT!

Never heard anything from it afterwards. I've got regular run-ins with other policemen in the same area (at work, plus a couple are also security/use of force instructors in whose courses I've participated) and from what I heard the cops in question are known in the downtown police district for the attitude problem, so I guess this stuff got disregarded at the station.

Comment

I did indeed have a crazy run in with several Special Licensed State Police Constables here in the splendid Bay State. I was working a contract gig at a mall, and whilst perusing the leather garments on display at Dolce and Gabbana, performing loss prevention patrols on my Segway, I observed a man stuff a few neckties into his pants and run for the exit. I attempted to hail him via patrol whistle but to no avail. He absconded and was quickly 30 yards away before I could so much as lean forward on my personal patrol vehicle to give chase. It was then that a police officer leaped out from behind some bushes in front of me while conducting a paid safety surveillance detail, drew his pistol, aimed it at the man and ordered him to halt. He dispatched the malefactor quickly, but as he cuffed him I rolled up behind him to thank him. As I shouted, "Hey officer!" he turned and, startled that I approached him rapidly from behind, fired several shots in my direction at point blank range. They missed luckily, perforating the surrounding walls and storefronts and causing pedestrians to dive for cover. Once he saw me he knew I was a friend, not a foe. However, he told me that if I ever snuck up on him again he would gleefully bash my face in and would toss his Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee (cream and two Splendas) directly into my pimply rotting mug.

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFreedom2000 View Post
                        I did indeed have a crazy run in with several Special Licensed State Police Constables here in the splendid Bay State. I was working a contract gig at a mall, and whilst perusing the leather garments on display at Dolce and Gabbana, performing loss prevention patrols on my Segway, I observed a man stuff a few neckties into his pants and run for the exit. I attempted to hail him via patrol whistle but to no avail. He absconded and was quickly 30 yards away before I could so much as lean forward on my personal patrol vehicle to give chase. It was then that a police officer leaped out from behind some bushes in front of me while conducting a paid safety surveillance detail, drew his pistol, aimed it at the man and ordered him to halt. He dispatched the malefactor quickly, but as he cuffed him I rolled up behind him to thank him. As I shouted, "Hey officer!" he turned and, startled that I approached him rapidly from behind, fired several shots in my direction at point blank range. They missed luckily, perforating the surrounding walls and storefronts and causing pedestrians to dive for cover. Once he saw me he knew I was a friend, not a foe. However, he told me that if I ever snuck up on him again he would gleefully bash my face in and would toss his Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee (cream and two Splendas) directly into my pimply rotting mug.

Your BS isn't even entertaining anymore...
                        A wise son hears his father's instruction,but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

"My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later. " G-45

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X