Why Cope and I aren't cops.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    Agree, Philadelphia is known as "Thug City'" and it's not just the Flyers, it's a way of life in Philly.
    Dave "The Hammer" Schultz. Bobby Clark
    Any more questions Curtis ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broad_S...Bullies_(film)

To this very day, I do believe the Movie Slap Shot was based on the Flyers
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slap_Shot_(film)
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

I didn't have a question in the first place.
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Hey, I have family in South Philly. lol

Don't let that cane your Dad is holding fool you. I bet he can still lace them up if he had to. No ice here. I played in Sharpstown for a bit when I first moved to Texas. I was an average skater in a non contact league. I ws either on the bench or in the box. lol
        Every time [some software engineer] says, “Nobody will go to the trouble of doing that,” there’s some kid in Finland who will go to the trouble.

— Alex Mayfield

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by copelandamuffy View Post
          HS: I forgot your Dad was a Bruins fan. Your dad was in the Canadian Navy/Army. Korea??
          He was in the Canadian Army in Korea.

He received the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal this year & a Peace medal from the Korean government last year. This is him receiving it from our Member of Parliament.Click image for larger version

Name:	Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	221383
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

That's a great picture. It's cool you have such a great relationship too. Do me a favor and thank him for his service for his fight for democracy.

I still,never liked the Bruins or Redsocks. lol. But sports are so different today. One day you can't stand a player and next day they are on your team! I do like the goy who sings the Anthem in Boston.
            Every time [some software engineer] says, “Nobody will go to the trouble of doing that,” there’s some kid in Finland who will go to the trouble.

— Alex Mayfield

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
              He was in the Canadian Army in Korea.

He received the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal this year & a Peace medal from the Korean government last year. This is him receiving it from our Member of Parliament.[ATTACH]1887[/ATTACH]
              God if I can only look half as good as your Dad does.
              But alas I am not. People stop me in the streets and ask "How much do I charge to haunt a house"

Comment

Originally posted by copelandamuffy View Post
                God if I can only look half as good as your Dad does.
                But alas I am not. People stop me in the streets and ask "How much do I charge to haunt a house"
                Cope. The guy handing my dad the medal is from the New Democratic Party - a REAL socalist, even more left than a liberal
                I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
                  Cope. The guy handing my dad the medal is from the New Democratic Party - a REAL socalist, even more left than a liberal
                  Men like your Dad, my Uncle who lost his life in Nazi Germany, and the Men and Women of the USA, United Kingdom.
                  Canadian, and Australian Military are my Heroes

Comment

Originally posted by DonTheo View Post
                    Curtis:

I don't think it is inacurate at all. Some have not been posted to in months and some not since last year. Some of the newer posts are mine.

Go to the Global Terrorism forum. Does that worry you? On one side I am taking off my shoes, belts and being scanned and on the other I am standing in what is supposed to be the most secured sight in the airport. It was almost comical except for the amount of air trafic coming and going. I am president of the Board of Directors of a "critical infrastructure" as defined by our current President and it scares me to think that a few people read it but no one commented

I apologized for the dumb butt head remark I made. It was stupid and I was angry and it was late. I ve done worse under those conditions. I respect that those guys are sharing ideas and problems. But I am not going to apoloigize for saying that the balance of the forum is pretty much dead. And were were all the security people when someone posted a cheap wireless system trying to say it was for a hotel fire security system. Order now before moidnight and you can have two, just pay shipping and delivery. That and the guy asking for a copy of an NFPA Standard. Really?
                    What were you so angry about? And besides Curtis is a respected member of the forums and has been here for 7 years. When he says that threads are still going on, then you should take his word for it. And it should come as no surprise to you that this forum doesn't receive as much activity as the officer forums or other forums. Security is such a high attrition profession that most wouldn't even care about these discussions. They usually don't have an interest in their jobs and outsiders to the private security industry wouldn't find any need to come here. Yes this forum is pretty small, but there are still a fair number of active users who have years of experience contributing various thoughts and ideas here. And don't be so quick to criticize HotelSec. The laws in Texas are different than the laws in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardSecSSCS View Post
                      What were you so angry about? And besides Curtis is a respected member of the forums and has been here for 7 years. When he says that threads are still going on, then you should take his word for it. And it should come as no surprise to you that this forum doesn't receive as much activity as the officer forums or other forums. Security is such a high attrition profession that most wouldn't even care about these discussions. They usually don't have an interest in their jobs and outsiders to the private security industry wouldn't find any need to come here. Yes this forum is pretty small, but there are still a fair number of active users who have years of experience contributing various thoughts and ideas here. And don't be so quick to criticize HotelSec. The laws in Texas are different than the laws in Canada.
                      Stop trying to bait the other posters.

Off to the burn barrel.
                      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X