Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Not Spam These Forums Or Face The Wrath Of Me! I Will Find You! I Will Beat You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Not Spam These Forums Or Face The Wrath Of Me! I Will Find You! I Will Beat You!

i really will...
    When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
    Originally posted by ValleyOne
    BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
    Shoulda called in sick.
    Be safe!

Comment

I have several websites and dealing with the Spammers is a heavy every day job.
      Spammers Suck and need to get a life!!!
      Old Fart
      AKA WendallB
      KC5ESS Links
      KC5ESS Blog
      Blue Ridge Fire Dept.

Comment

Here's how to help

Many of you know me as the moderator for these forums, but I also serve as the editor/journalist/content director on the "home" site. So, please help me out and whenever you see spam posted on our boards, please report that user/thread to me and I will delete user and thread.

I hate spam as much as anyone else, but I need your help. Everyone who comes to this forum is security (from the department head to the installer to the system designer to the patrol officer), so I'm asking you to help be my patrol on the forum. There's no need to get outraged; simply hit report and then ignore that spammer. I'll make sure they get clipped off our good forums as soon as I can.

Best regards,
        Geoff Kohl, editor
        SecurityInfoWatch.com

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X