what do you do on your days off ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you do on your days off ?

do you read books ? go camping ? go gaming ? go relaxing ? go fishing ? go drinking ? go shopping ?

well im pretty much a nerd so i sit at home on my computer, and once and awhile go see a movie, and ocourse do chores and stuff he he..
    When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Yardwork...

Of course, there's also playing with my son, some shooting, radio stuff, hiking, camping, avoiding more yardwork, reading, internet and travel.

Comment

Golf, Shooting, Working on building my custom diecast police cars
      http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/3203/darrell29jc.gif

The FUTURE is MSP...

Comment

Shoot, play guitar, camp, collect my pension check.

Comment

Work on projects, design "award winning" stuffs for peoples, play video games, try not to let sunlight touch me, and plan.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Seeing that i get one day off every few weeks... I do nothing. Maybe play some battlefield 2 for a couple hours, run errands, etc.
            "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

I like long walks on the beach.....ummmm I read, work out, play with scanners, catch up on sleep and yard work....all the exciting stuff
              ========================================
              Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out! - Unknown

Comment

sleep in,house work.i only get sundays off.i also muck around with my daughter and partner.

Comment

I got a day off once....no wait that was a movie..

I play paintball, hit the beach, golf, sleep sleep sleep....

Comment

Besides house chores, working in the yard, reading, playing on this computer, checking the forum, getting things ready for next weeks work, dining out, the occassional poker game night, and most importantly caring for my elderly mother?

Sleep, because I'm tired from all this off duty time.
                    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Actually, a friend just posted this to another forum, and it pretty much sums things up for me:

Comment

Ssswwwweeetttt.
                        If today is to be used as an example, get home, sleep, roll over and play bouncy bouncy with my lady, shower, heat a couple of Hot Pockets then head to the "hobby room", check in to some ham radio nets, turn the ham radio down, watch some TV and surf the forums on the internet. Girlfriend just got up and wandered back to the bed room. Gotta go. It's been a rough day.
                        Hospital Security Officer

Comment

LMAO @ bouncy bouncy...

Man, those days off sure are tough, aren't they?

Today was my day off, but I just got back from a callout anyway... Long story short, the responding S/O handled the situation WAY wrong, had a huge crowd of people ready to jump someone in front of him, (already cuffed and in his custody), and had kicked the 2nd suspect loose... Myself and our 3rd S/O responded cause we overheard all the yelling outside... Oh yea, and the responding S/O was our SUPE...

Did I mention I'm in the market for a new job? Anyone in this area hiring? LOL
                          Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                          Originally posted by ValleyOne
                          BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                          Shoulda called in sick.
                          Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by EMTGuard
                            Ssswwwweeetttt.
                            If today is to be used as an example, get home, sleep, roll over and play bouncy bouncy with my lady, shower, heat a couple of Hot Pockets then head to the "hobby room", check in to some ham radio nets, turn the ham radio down, watch some TV and surf the forums on the internet. Girlfriend just got up and wandered back to the bed room. Gotta go. It's been a rough day.
                            *Sigh* God, I miss bouncy bouncy. It's hard to meet chicks when you work mids.

Comment

Work on case load from the unit, only real time I get to work on my files is when I am away from the unit, lol.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X