This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIW on Facebook, Twitter

We recently built a little page on Facebook for SecurityInfoWatch.com. If you're on Facebook, we invite you to become a fan.

Here's the SIW Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Securi...m/114545645004

If you're a Twitter user, you can follow us there at:
    https://twitter.com/SecInfoWatch

--Geoff

Maybe SIW could start a LinkedIn page?
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
      Maybe SIW could start a LinkedIn page?
      I'll second this. It looks like making a LinkedIn group is even easier than making a Facebook group.
      The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

As Curtis no doubt knows, an unofficial linkedin group has been created, called "Members of SecurityInfoWatch Forums."

Geoff, plz to be creating official SIW linkedin page.
        http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2022180
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

cool beans - Now on to the great debate!
          Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
          Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
            cool beans - Now on to the great debate!
            Away from the wall, that way you can freely spin the paper for maximum usage.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Loose, next to the sink, for maximum accessibility.
              The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                Away from the wall, that way you can freely spin the paper for maximum usage.
                YUP! Away from the wall. It's easier to grab, too.

Comment

Close to the wall so the cat can't get it and unroll it for fun as easily. Been there done that.
                  THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                  THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                  http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    Close to the wall so the cat can't get it and unroll it for fun as easily. Been there done that.
                    i agree with this. With 5 (Yes Five) cats I almost have to tape the end of the roll down but the dog usually keeps them out of the bathroom
                    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Anyone else ever notice a correlation between gender and the overshot/undershot replacement methods?

I admit, any correlation in this issue is general, at best (thanks again, Chucky, for blowing my theory outa the water! ); but definately seems to exist...
                      "I'll defend with my life your right to disagree with me" - anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
                        i agree with this. With 5 (Yes Five) cats I almost have to tape the end of the roll down but the dog usually keeps them out of the bathroom
                        sigpic
                        If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
                        ********"Well behaved women rarely make history"********

Comment

Mr. Hotel

I d. feline resuce (usualy exotics) in one of my other lifes wouls you know of anyone wanting a Mancoon, a Brown Havana, and soon may be 2 Savannas and one Chause.
                          I do not know what the imoprt laws are up there from the USA but thought I would ask.
                          Some mornings it dosn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X