You are invited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are invited

We are having the septic tank across from the Gatehouse pumped out, on Tuesday March 4th at 0800. Anyone in the Boston area on this day?
    You are invited to attend this joyous event. Lunch will be served.

I do ask that when you say your prayers before you go to bed, that you pray the wind does not blow out of the North.
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

What's for lunch?
    Sos, Baby Ruth's, Corn, Peanuts, Fudge? mmmmmm I can smell it already.

Comment

I suggest a group training exercise, others should share in this occasion. By others, I do not mean me.
      Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
      Groucho Marx

Comment

Sounds like a code-name for a CIA operation of taking out the government "Septic Tank Cleaning" but can you start with our new government in Australia first ?

Look I know from digging up my parents driveway about 10 years back what a blocked sewerage pipe can do for the nostrils ........... so I will take a guess of the sinuses being cleared at Cope's house during a bad wind.
        "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Geez some guys have all the luck, a ringside seat to a septic tank pumpout. could that be the "sweet smell of success" about to head your way on 3/4/08 Hope not too many Boston baked beans are consumed before then. j

Comment

We are serving baked beans and cabbage for lunch
            http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Could be a good time to check any hazmat breathing apparatus you may have on site j.

Comment

Bring cigars, the cheaper, the better. Nothing destroys your sense of smell like a cheap cigar. If you don't or can't smoke on duty, rub some Vapor Rub under your nose and in your nostrils. Burns like a bastard but you won't smell anything.

If you can't smoke and you won't rub Vapor Rub in your nose, call in sick.
                The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

All true but to the guys working the truck it is the sweet smell of another pay day
                  THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                  THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                  http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CameraMan View Post
                    Bring cigars, the cheaper, the better. Nothing destroys your sense of smell like a cheap cigar. If you don't or can't smoke on duty, rub some Vapor Rub under your nose and in your nostrils. Burns like a bastard but you won't smell anything.

If you can't smoke and you won't rub Vapor Rub in your nose, call in sick.
                    Heh... every EMS company around here keeps an industrial-sized bottle of Vicks on board each and every bus. So do most PD cruisers. Great stuff. You always knew it was a bad call when the first LEO you saw handed you a bottle of Vapor Rub and said, "You're gonna need this..."

Clears the sinuses, tho.
                    "I don't do judgment. Just retrieval."

"The true triumph of reason is that it enables us to get along with those who do not possess it."

Comment

Originally posted by darkenna View Post
                      Heh... every EMS company around here keeps an industrial-sized bottle of Vicks on board each and every bus. So do most PD cruisers. Great stuff. You always knew it was a bad call when the first LEO you saw handed you a bottle of Vapor Rub and said, "You're gonna need this..."

Clears the sinuses, tho.
                      Is it true that burning coffee grinds masks the smell of death too?
                      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X