X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating and the security industry!

Hi guys and girls,

Sorry for asking a personal question.

After finally finding the girl of my dreams. It got me wondering how peoples relationships go with people like us that do shift work.

We are finding it fairly hard as we are both shift workers she works in the hospitilty industry.

Thanks

Duncan
    Thanks in advance,

Duncan

I was always told never get your meat from the same place you get your bread and butter. Best use extreme caution.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

I worked 13 years on the third shift, 2300-0700. My wife worked 0800-1600
      We had to. I would get home, and my wife would leave for work. With three children, I was home all day. My wife got home at about 1630, and I slept 1630-2130
      It was tuff, but we survived.
      http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Been married 28 (i think) years. The wife has worked day shifts. I have worked mostly 15h00 to 23h00. Makes the 28 years seem like only 7. (Sort of like dog years - oh oh I hope my wife does not find this post )
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

My Wife was a cashier at the store I did LP at, once we started dating she quit. Been together 9 years, married for 3.
          "I'll let each of you guys punch me in the face if you'll just wash this crap outta my eyes!!" -Tweeker Shoplifter showing his distaste for pepper spray.

Comment

I worked with my wife2b in a number of positions but could I work with her in my own company ? NO BLOODY WAY - tried it once and it did not work.

I think if you are working in a club and your other half visits and expects freebies or discount entries or favours then you have a conflict of interest. It is only when OTHERS expect the same thing or other favours do you have issues.
            "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X