British fire fighters being attacked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British fire fighters being attacked!

Just over the last few years fire crews have been getting attacked more and more frequently.

Here's the news on it:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7238127.stm

Personally I am shocked that people would even contemplate attacking a Fire Fighter.
    Ewfr 'Gomulee - EuwFer 'Gom-You-Lee
    Court Security Officer - Her Majesty's Courts Service HMCS

From time to time we have that problem in some of our larger cities where firemen try to put out a fire only to be shot at and have to withdraw and let the place burn.
    The same thing happens in the middle east from time to time.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

I don't want to sounds racist when I tell you all this but most of the time it's people from the middle east, children, who're committing these offences against fire fighters.

Personally I'd run the little crappers over or atleast turn the hose on them

If I was a cop I'd open fire at them or deploy CS Gas or at the very least I'd use a taser on them.

You can tell when a community is going down the pan when youths start attacking Ambulance and fire personnel.
      I can understand Police being attacked but then the Police have a means to protect themselves, Especially in the USA haha!.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewfr 'Gomulee View Post
        I don't want to sounds racist when I tell you all this but most of the time it's people from the middle east, children, who're committing these offences against fire fighters.

Personally I'd run the little crappers over or atleast turn the hose on them

If I was a cop I'd open fire at them or deploy CS Gas or at the very least I'd use a taser on them.

You can tell when a community is going down the pan when youths start attacking Ambulance and fire personnel.
        I can understand Police being attacked but then the Police have a means to protect themselves, Especially in the USA haha!.
        So...what are little crappers? Armadillos? What security company do you work for in the U.K.?
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

WAS with Comet as their internal guard.

Just got a job with Reliance Security Services LTD.

Awaiting training before I start.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X