New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Hey im a Law Enforcement Explorer and i found this forum through officer.com i think or was it realpolice.com but other then that

Wondering if everyone can give me a feedback on my Explorer post website that i created

http://www.usleps.com

Welcome. nice site. And thanks, up here in Canada I had heard of the Explorers but did not realize they were part of the Boy Scout movement. It is through Scouting that I became interested in security, fire fighting & EMS.

BTW is that Burlington Vermont. If so we are practically neighbours
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I live about 40 minute from burlington vermont i love this city maybe someday i will go to live there

Comment

Nice job on the website. As a former police explorer for the Olympia, WA post I am glad to see the program still strong throughout the country. I have a lot of wonderful memories from doing valet parking for the govenor ( that was one of our largest fundraisers ) to providing security for a cheerleader competion ( my favorite detail ) there were a lot of good times. My favorite memory was being able to attend the regional exploer competion in Lake Tahoe, NV.

I encourage you to put as much into it as you can. You will learn alot and have a lot of fun.

Comment

Welcome

Welcome your web page looks very good and very detail.
          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X