Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'bout them Packers

GO PACK GO!!!!

42-20 over Seahawks. New franchise records 3 rushing touchdowns in post season game, and most points in post season game
    sigpic
    Rocket Science
    Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
    One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Brett Favre..... the timeless wonder The rest of the playoffs should be interesting. I'd love to see the Packers go all the way and Brett go out on top
    "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

Originally posted by LPAjh9558 View Post
      Brett Favre..... the timeless wonder The rest of the playoffs should be interesting. I'd love to see the Packers go all the way and Brett go out on top
      According to an interview yesterday, he probably won't be going out. Can't get rid of him dang it.
      SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

The Seahawks scored 14 points in the first few minutes of the game, basically handed to them. After that...the score was 42-6!! 6 points was ALL the Seahawks could muster on their own, and they're not a slouch team by any means.

Brady and Company were positively brilliant last night, too, but they didn't do to the Jags what Favre and the Packers did to the Hawks. It was nothing short of stunning.

GO PACK ATTACK!
        Last edited by SecTrainer; 01-13-2008, 08:01 AM.
        "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by gcmc security part 2 View Post
          According to an interview yesterday, he probably won't be going out. Can't get rid of him dang it.
          I hear that the nursing homes are sending out scouts to his games now Wonder who will draft him 1st
          "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

That's the way games should be played. I remember watching the Packers play in below 0 weather. And the Giants play in so much mud you couldn't see what number they were. Now they use heated domes and leave the field as clean as they took it. Meow Meow Meow. I still think real football was played better before the expansion. Anyone remember watching Howard Cosell pass out on the side lines of a freezing Packer game? Glug Glug Glug.
            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
            THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
            http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

My favorite games are like that an October game a soldier field in the pouring rain, I think in 94. 49's at Lambaugh in December, with new grass in the middle, mud down the sides. Yesterday's snow. Those are the awesome games.

Besides being a diehard Packer fan, show me a player who loves the game more. I've seen so many times Favre get up, or get helped up by an opposing player after getting hit, a big smile on his face. I've seen him laugh off a bad throw with an embarrassed smirk. Stand over an injured opposing player concerned.

Not only is he one of the greatest to play the game, but also one of the classiest.
              Last edited by integrator97; 01-13-2008, 03:14 PM.
              sigpic
              Rocket Science
              Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
              One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

I agree totally.....Favre is the man as far as I'm concerned He's got more class, more drive than anyone that has played or is currently playing today. Granted I don't watch a lot of baseball, but if anyone in any sport comes close to him...gotta add Ripken to the mix Just my .02c
                "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

Originally posted by LPAjh9558 View Post
                  I agree totally.....Favre is the man as far as I'm concerned He's got more class, more drive than anyone that has played or is currently playing today. Granted I don't watch a lot of baseball, but if anyone in any sport comes close to him...gotta add Ripken to the mix Just my .02c
                  Dan Marino was / is in his league. When you can't run and still hold in there to throw a pass knowing 330 lbs of tiger meat is coming, well, that speaks for its self.
                  Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                  Groucho Marx

Comment

I'm thinking the "pack" & the "pats" for the big game even though the giants are my home team. I see big blue coming home a bit black & blue after their encounter with Favre & the pack. Green Bay reminds me of the vikings of the 70's "the purple people eaters". I'm also thinking that Green Bay will be taking the Super Bowl Championship trophy home. j.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Stokes View Post
                      I'm thinking the "pack" & the "pats" for the big game even though the giants are my home team. I see big blue coming home a bit black & blue after their encounter with Favre & the pack. Green Bay reminds me of the vikings of the 70's "the purple people eaters". I'm also thinking that Green Bay will be taking the Super Bowl Championship trophy home. j.
                      Don't you know that's gonna blow big time if NE makes it to the Super Bowl and then loses...going 18 - 1 Of all the games to lose ya know!
                      "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X