Buyer Beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer Beware

Over the years I have purchased phones and plans for gifts etc and never had a problem with InPhonic doing business as Wirefly. Their main attraction is the rebate program.

I love WireFly I also love being told that I would have my phone in 3 business days and got it in 4 business weeks. Then the part that makes me even happier was each time I clicked track your rebate I got the being processed page until I checked last week and got a screen telling me that WIRELFY/Inphonic has filed for chapter 11 and I will need to contact their Attys to try to get payment. Rather than explain again I posted the review I sent and below that is the message I got when checking the status of my rebate.

My Product Review:

OK guys you had your fun and I'm running out of KY Jelly so please send me the rebate money you owe me now. Since you did not live up to your part of the deal I will focus my anger toward Sprint for letting incompetent clowns like you screw a long time customer.

BTW you charged my account 2 days before declaring bankruptcy. Like you couldn't tell your people not to take any more orders once you knew your intentions? Ops wait one I see smoke coming out of my undies. Seems like it happens every time you people screw someone.

Recommended:
    No

What product did you purchase or try to purchase? Sprint Cell Phone

Posted by Wirefly:

Notice regarding rebates sponsored by InPhonic, Inc with a mailing address of
    White Bear Lake, MN

On November 8, 2007, the sponsor of this rebate, InPhonic, Inc., filed a voluntary petition for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. The filings were made in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. You will be receiving communication pursuant to the procedures of the US Bankruptcy Court regarding any approved rebate claims for products purchased prior to November 8, 2007. If you have not yet submitted your rebates, follow the instructions, terms, and conditions included on your rebate form for your rebate submission.

For more information regarding InPhonic's reorganization, please visit http://www.inphonic.com/reorg.
    Last edited by Chucky; 01-09-2008, 08:11 PM.
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X