Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Yeah I was there this year - but due to the size of the fireworks it runs for miles up and down the harbour and then they fire off the roof of some of the buildings above us - very very cool.

Buying out of season is usual but I do love the USA - except buying a baseball jacket in December to come home to 110f summer heat is not so cool.

Flashlight that was a classic pic !!

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    flashlightcop509 I am glad to see that your bunny's feet are attached to them and not a key chain.

And OZ I am as old as outdoor plumbing and can say that I can't remember a time when we did not have Hot Cross Buns. But I might add they for me although delish were not the highlight of my Easter. I was very much into the Chocolate bunny. Solid not the cheesy hollow ones that taste like wax.

FYI every year the first New Years Eve celebration we see on TV in the Northeast is the bridge in Sydney Harbor.

Check out this link click on a city and left hold ur mouse button moving it around the pic fantastic pictures

http://www.panoramas.dk/new-year-200...-eve-2005.html

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    .........lolz............
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    started a topic Xmas in Easter Next ?

Xmas in Easter Next ?

Well it had to happen, Easter Hot Cross Buns (not sure if you have them in the USA) were in some grocery stores from New Years Day in Australia. To explain more, these delicious buns (nothing rude there) are about 3 inches square with raisins (can be chocolate buns too) and have a cross of piped icing (frosting) on top in the form of a cross (1 side to the other) and you can toast them and munch away. Wait for it ............... Easter Eggs will be hitting the shops soon in a few weeks.

What next, Easter will be here and Xmas Decorations will be on sale right after ?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X