Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooney
    replied
    I've always been a Little Rascals fan. My sister got me a t-shirt with Buckwheats surprised face on it and it says "I'm Buckwheat Damn-it!"

I've worn it once and got alot of laughs as I walk by people.

Leave a comment:

• integrator97
    replied
    Originally posted by officerchick View Post
    integrator - LOL! That's another great one. I used to have a t-shirt that said "That was Zen. This is Tao. Confucian?"
    That's great. I may have to add that to my sig.

Leave a comment:

• officerchick
    replied
    integrator - LOL! That's another great one. I used to have a t-shirt that said "That was Zen. This is Tao. Confucian?"

Leave a comment:

• integrator97
    replied
    For my birthday I want this one.

Leave a comment:

• Cactus
    replied
    lol thats an awesome shirt

Leave a comment:

• officerchick
    replied
    Originally posted by integrator97 View Post
    Socks and unerwear! Really. I needed them bad. and slippers.

Also, 6 books. Already finished one. 6 days. 467 pages. 26 dead. 1 book. Act of Treason by Vince Flynn.

A new coffee burr grinder, and beans from Peru, Costa Rica, and Tanzania.

And a t-shirt

Let me know if you "get it" or are
    That shirt's awesome!! My favorite bumper sticker - Visualize Whirled Peas.

Leave a comment:

• integrator97
    replied
    Socks and unerwear! Really. I needed them bad. and slippers.

Also, 6 books. Already finished one. 6 days. 467 pages. 26 dead. 1 book. Act of Treason by Vince Flynn.

A new coffee burr grinder, and beans from Peru, Costa Rica, and Tanzania.

And a t-shirt

Let me know if you "get it" or are

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    I enjoy reading books - mainly biographies or true stories of military or law enforcement nature so I did get a host of new books to enjoy. A gift card which went towards my new desktop (sick of lugging the notebook around) and a few other useful goodies. Best present for me was watching my wife-to-be struggle with the yards and yards of tape I used on her presents (being doing this ever since we met because she is a snoop when things are placed under a Xmas Tree a few days earlier.

Out comes to the kitchen knife to slice through all the tape and it was 5 minutes of fun watching her open each one with a box inside another box as her mother looked on in disbelief.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    A day of double-time pay, a new Garmin GPS, books, clothes, and oh yeah, a gift certificate...a gift certificate from the employee's auction at the city where my sister works...a gift certificate for 8 hours instruction and practice...of combat handgunning at that city's police range, as taught by their SWAT commander, who is also a nationally-recognized pistol champion.

Yeah, I'm stoked.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Bc

When I can finally get my scanner to work, you all can drool over my Vietnam-issued Colt 1911. My grandpa decided it was finally time to pass it on down the line. Other cool stuff: Gerber Diesel, Streamlight Strion, and the lovely girlfriend bought me the surveillance headset I have wanted for so long. No more listening to people on the intercom mic. I always get really cool work related gear. I also cleaned up on DVD's this year. Basically all the action releases for about the past 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
    XD45 (.45 ACP, it came with 2 13 round mags).

Its very nice, people say it's like a GLOCK (which initially turn me off, I'm a "steel is fer guns" Beretta man ). Don't have very much experience with glocks, All I know is that this baby feels much better in my hands, my Beretta is a big hunk of firearm lol. Heck, I could even carry this XD concealed easier once I get a new holster to fit it.

I got the web address. It's WWW.wife-got-a-new-laptop-so-I-get-the-XD.com .
    Yuk-yuk!! Ya gotta give a little to get a little, right?!

Leave a comment:

• Black Caesar
    replied
    Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
    The XD, eh BC? Very nice! Which model is that?
    XD45 (.45 ACP, it came with 2 13 round mags).

Its very nice, people say it's like a GLOCK (which initially turn me off, I'm a "steel is fer guns" Beretta man ). Don't have very much experience with glocks, All I know is that this baby feels much better in my hands, my Beretta is a big hunk of firearm lol. Heck, I could even carry this XD concealed easier once I get a new holster to fit it.

...oh, and what address do you have for Santa Clause, please?! I sent my list off early, but all I got back was a note: "You'll shoot your eye out!". You got yours, so my Santa must have been bogus. In fact, now I think about that note again, my Santa sounds suspiciously like my Mom!
    I got the web address. It's WWW.wife-got-a-new-laptop-so-I-get-the-XD.com .

Leave a comment:

• flashlightcop509
    replied
    From me to myself...
    Limited edition lifecast of Peter Weller in Robocop makeup...

From the Missus, should be here shortly...
    Level IIIA...

Here's hoping I never actually need it...

Leave a comment:

• officerchick
    replied
    I got (will be getting) a membership to the local police/security networking group. Also, some comfy new jammies and a ring, couple of books, Twizzlers (YUM), and sunglasses - Finally!!

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
    The XD, eh BC? Very nice! Which model is that?

...oh, and what address do you have for Santa Clause, please?! I sent my list off early, but all I got back was a note: "You'll shoot your eye out!". You got yours, so my Santa must have been bogus. In fact, now I think about that note again, my Santa sounds suspiciously like my Mom!
    Your problem was you addressed it to Santa Clause. It will probably be sent back to you with "no such person at this address" on the envelope. The gentleman's name is Santa Claus.

BTW his address is: North Pole, Canada H0H 0H0.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X