Santa tracking for your kids (or you)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa tracking for your kids (or you)

Here's a couple of cool things for you to have your kids do in regard to locating Santa.

On line, go to: NORADSANTA.ORG
    This is for constantly updated views of Santa's location as he make his Christmas deliveries around the world today.

By phone, call: 1 (877)HI-NORAD
    This is for actually talking to a live person with NORAD about the tracking of Santa.

If you have more COOL ideas, please add them to this thread.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody.

Originally posted by bpdblue View Post
    Here's a couple of cool things for you to have your kids do in regard to locating Santa.

On line, go to: NORADSANTA.ORG
    This is for constantly updated views of Santa's location as he make his Christmas deliveries around the world today.

By phone, call: 1 (877)HI-NORAD
    This is for actually talking to a live person with NORAD about the tracking of Santa.

If you have more COOL ideas, please add them to this thread.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody.
    Yes, that is cool! We use that too!
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I'm 30 and I still love that site, I also like to send them a little note of thanks each year as well, for keeping our skies safe.

It was funny this year as I was looking over the map, Santa was right over Gitmo LOL, hopefully reminding the detainiess that they are still on his naughty list and bringing toys and cool new kit to all the boy's and girls in green there too.
      I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

JB that was a good post. I have to admit, I like that web site too.

Comment

This is funny not Ho Ho funny but strange funny. A little boy was passing by with his mom the day after Xmas and I asked if Santa brought him some nice toys. In turn he faced away into his moms dress. So I quipped Oh! he's a little shy hey. The mom said not really I spend all year teaching him not to talk to strangers and especially not to take gifts from strangers. Santas a stranger and for that matter so are you and I'm not going to allow him to feel that all I taught him does not apply for 2 weeks out of a year. Then she continued on her merry way.

Well being the sensitive kind of guy I am I thought to myself Scrooge You lady. Then after I licked my wounds it occurred to me she had a good point there. I just never looked at it that way before. Never the less the whole encounter screwed up my day. I'll bet she is a Commie Pinko Yuppie that will teach her kid that Tip Toeing Through the Tulips by Tiny Tim was a cool song.
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

What do you do if Santa shows up at your site? He doesn't have a security pass, yet he somehow bypassed the locked gates/doors and alarm systems.

Do you just assume a guy with a sleigh and reindeer must be legit? Do you turn away a guy delivering presents? Arrest him for trespassing?

I'm pretty sure theres nothing in my site orders about reindeer.

Comment

It is my understanding that the Jolly Red guy is bullet proof and during Desert Storm used as a target for the testing of the Patriot missile program. Therefore using your scenario if I was naughty I would definitely haul A.
              THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
              THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
              http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Craig333, with the scenerio you provided, I'd ask him for his business card and run it by management. If he's gone by the time they make a decision, I'd tell them expect a lump of coal next year!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X