Christmas greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas greetings

Hi everyone. Debbie and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your familys a merry christmas and a very happy new. May 2008 bring you all peace joy, May it also be a far better year for you then this year.

Christmas Grettings from Steve & Debbie.
    ]

Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Hope you all have a SAFE Christmas and a prosperous 2008
      You are not defeated unless you believe you are -Fernando
      The world is full of willing people; some willing to work and the rest willing to let them - Robert Frost

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!! who celebrate it. Happy Channukah (late), Kwaanza, Winter Solstice. Or my personal favorite, written on the blackboard by a fellow student many years ago - Happy Winter Solstice Pause!!!
        That's a direct quote. Not word for word, but the gist of it.

Comment

From the Warnock household to all forum members, we wish all of you Seasons Greetings, however you celebrate this time of year.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Hope everyone has a great holiday season. Stay safe all & thanks for your service Merry Christmas & Happy New Year...
            "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

If it is better to give than to receive, PM me for my ship to address

Be safe all and enjoy every experience you can. (within legal limits)
              Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
              Groucho Marx

Comment

Best of the season and the greatest New Year to all! Stay warm, be safe and enjoy some good times with friends and family.
                "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

I can't really add much to all of your great posts on this one, so I'm just going to say,

RIGHT BACK AT YOU.

Happy Holidays.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all.

May this year leave many good memories(hey, some days are better left just a memory) and the new year bring you all prosperity.
                    Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amatures built the Ark while professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Seasons Greetings to you all and your families. May you all get what you wished for this Holiday.

Be Safe,

Hank
                      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X