• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

Does anyone here have a facebook account

I do.

Its not that hard to find me.

Caveat: I do not accept facebook requests from those I do not know.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

No but it's not hard to find me. I googled myself one day and found pages of stuff.
      I just advertise my free yahoo webpage, http://www.geocities.com/cellblock776 .
      Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Originally posted by EMTGuard View Post
        No but it's not hard to find me. I googled myself one day and found pages of stuff.
        Hey Steve, you certainly are not in the witness protection program, are you?
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
          Hey Steve, you certainly are not in the witness protection program, are you?
          He got rid of the long hair, beard, and had his tattoos surgically removed after testifying at the trial. The FBI thought he did such a great job testifying that they gave him a small arsenal as a token of appreciation.

But don't be fooled, he knows where the cash is hidden.
          I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

I'm not hiding from anyone. Thanks for asking

Comment

Originally posted by EMTGuard View Post
              Steve you know we need valet parking attendants here for the M1's ? Australia is buying all the 2nd hand stuff we can from the USA in 2008.

I think if you try hard enough you can get 1 more radio on that shelf.
              "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

You joke about parking tanks but everyonce in a while I'll dream of being able to get behind the wheel (t-bar) of a M1A1 like I used to. I have an old Crew Vehicle Communications (CVC) helmet in the closet like I wore all those years ago. Sometimes I'll dream that I'm near a National Guard base when the balloon goes up and tank unit is getting ready to roll out on alert. There's some tank commander yelling from his hatch, "Where's my driver?" The driver is nowhere to be found but luckily I'm there, with my old CVC helmet in hand, and volunteer to be the driver. Desperate the commander waves me aboard. I climb in to the drivers hatch, flip the Master On toggle and yell "Clear to the Rear" as I push the Start button and the turbine cranks up.
                Man I love those dreams.
                As for the radios, those don't all stay on the desk. That was posed with everything I have. I usually only have a couple of scanners and my ham radio up here.

Comment

Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
                  Steve you know we need valet parking attendants here for the M1's ? Australia is buying all the 2nd hand stuff we can from the USA in 2008.
                  I think if you try hard enough you can get 1 more radio on that shelf.
                  Yup! Those Roo's can be real difficult.
                  Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                  Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X