How The Fight This Morning Started !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How The Fight This Morning Started !

Driving to work, I rear-ended a car this morning. So there we are alongside a busy road and the driver slowly gets out of the car. I was already running late for work and was really stressed out - waiting for the anger to hit me.

Well, I could NOT believe it . . . he was a "Little Person" ! I rubbed my eyes and sure enough he really was a "Little Person".

He gets out and storms over to my car, points to the damage to his car and looks back at me and says " I AM NOT HAPPY!"

Slightly confused I looked back at him and say "If you are not happy then which one are you then? "

. . . and that's when the fight started and the SWAT team arrived.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Thats pretty funny funny right there
    K9...."Protect all who enter"

Comment

Oz~
      LOL! Now that is awesome!

Be Safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

I love it had me all the way!
        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
        THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
        http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

"When his hands are higher than your head, his groin is level with your teeth"- dwarf saying, quoted by Terry Pratchett.
          The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's awesome...

Erron S.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X