OH no I did it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH no I did it

Hi everyone. Yes I'm MARRIED. It took place on the 23 at 12.AM Salt Lake time.

AS for the honeymoon will that will have to wait for a while because I being a new job on Monday. Debbie and are Both every happy and are looking forward to many long happy years together.
    ]

Congrats

Let me be the first on this site to congratulate you on your marriage.

Comment

Atta boy Steve!!!

It is so hard to meet "the right one" these days, I know cause I'm still trying to find her myself. You are a fortunate man.

All the best and may you both continue to be eachother's best friend forever. Regardless, try to use any reason you can to hold the remote in your hand.

Cheers
      JB
      I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Congratulations!

Hey, remember when you were a kid and your parents gave you an allowance every week?

Guess what, it's deja vu all over again...

J/K

Here's to a happy marriage for the two of you!
        “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
        "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve354 View Post
          Hi everyone. Yes I'm MARRIED. It took place on the 23 at 12.AM Salt Lake time.

AS for the honeymoon will that will have to wait for a while because I being a new job on Monday. Debbie and are Both every happy and are looking forward to many long happy years together.
          Congratulations! I also just got married in September, and my wifes name is also Debby (bby, not bbie)...
          Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Congrats Steve to you and your wife (I was going to say new wife) but just hope you only have 1. I am getting married next year but I refer to my other half as the wife since we have been engaged for 3 years now. A couple of false starts on planning the wedding and all - but it will be in 12 months time.
            "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Congratulations on you marriage. I hope you both lead a long, happy and fulfilling life together.
              Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amatures built the Ark while professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Congrats on the nuptials. Good luck and cherish one another.

Be Safe,

Hank
                " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Best wishes, Steve.

FORUM MEMBERS: The wake - er, I mean belated bachelor party - for Steve354, our dear departed friend, will be held at the Elvis Presley Pelvis-Jerkin' Wedding Chapel and Saloon in Las Vegas next Saturday, running through the following Thursday. Steve probably won't be able to get out of the house, of course, but the King himself will make an appearance, so don't miss it! (Dress is casual - and optional, for that matter. BYOB and check your weapons at the door, please.)

Last edited by SecTrainer; 11-25-2007, 09:10 AM.
                  "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
                    Best wishes, Steve.

FORUM MEMBERS: The wake - er, I mean belated bachelor party - for Steve354, our dear departed friend, will be held at the Elvis Presley Pelvis-Jerkin' Wedding Chapel and Saloon in Las Vegas next Saturday, running through the following Thursday. Steve probably won't be able to get out of the house, of course, but the King himself will make an appearance, so don't miss it! (Dress is casual - and optional, for that matter. BYOB and check your weapons at the door, please.)

I have yet to receive an 'appearance' contract for that.
                    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

I have yet to receive an 'appearance' contract for that.
                      Well, I just assumed you'd do it for free, Elvis. I mean, how often do you get a chance to jerk your pelvis these days now that you're running around incognito as a security consultant (I always knew you weren't dead!). I presume your clients would find it odd nowadays if you suddenly jumped onto their desk and did "Jailhouse Rock":

"Let's rock, everybody, let's rock. Yeah...Everybody in the whole cell block was dancin to the jailhouse rock...Er...what I meant to say, Mr. Weatherby, was that if you don't want jailbirds dancin all around your store after hours you should install motion detectors. Here, I'll demonstrate, but I have to sing while I do it: "One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready...now go, cats, go!" <alarms go off all over the building>....

It would be a memorable presentation, though, that's for sure!
                      Last edited by SecTrainer; 11-25-2007, 10:13 AM.
                      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
                        Well, I just assumed you'd do it for free, Elvis. I mean, how often do you get a chance to jerk your pelvis these days now that you're running around incognito as a security consultant (I always knew you weren't dead!). I presume your clients would find it odd nowadays if you suddenly jumped onto their desk and did "Jailhouse Rock":

"Let's rock, everybody, let's rock. Yeah...Everybody in the whole cell block was dancin to the jailhouse rock..."

It would be a memorable presentation, though, that's for sure!
                        That just made for a disturbing yet ear to ear grinning mental image.
                        I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen ............. Curtis ..... oops I mean Elvis has now left the building. I have only visited "Lost Wages" once but had a great time ..... just need more time to enjoy it and alot of energy. Sad to see the New Frontier Hotel has gone but the land is precious to send the hotels up to make the biggest and best.
                          Last edited by NRM_Oz; 11-26-2007, 05:51 PM.
                          "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

To all of Steves friends Thanks for the jokes you guys. We had alot of fun reading it all. I would indeed let Steve go out with Elvis, as long as I get a share of the laughter. Thanks for being his buddies, May it never end. You havent lost a buddy, just gained a new nut. Keep up the good work and Enjoy your week.

Debbie Steves other half
                            ]

Comment

I keep getting this bill

SecTrainer - During my show in San Diego some girls broke into my suite and took a bathroom toilet seat. I keep getting a bill from the hotel - if you can find and return the toilet seat to the El Cortez hotel I'll do the gig for free. I have amended the contract to reflect the change and am sending it to you - look for the messenger driving a pink cadillac.
                              Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                              Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X