Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the year 2008

It's the year 2008

On Penn Ave in front of the whitehouse there is a Marine standing post and across the street is an old man on a bench. The old man gets up comes across the street and asks the marine guard " May I have a meeting with President Hillary Clinton? "
    The Marine steps out and replies "Sir, Mrs Hillary Clinton does not reside here nor is she the president."
    The old man says "o.k." and leaves the area.

The next day its the same scene. The old man comes up to the Marine and says
    "Sir, May I have a meeting with President Hillary Clinton? " The Marine comes out and replies "Sir, Mrs Hillary Clinton does not reside here nor is she the president."
    The old man says "o.k." and leaves the area.

The third days its the same scene. The old man comes up to the Marine and says
    "Sir, May I have a meeting with President Hillary Clinton? "The Marine comes out and replies "Sir, This is the 3rd day that you have approached me with the same question, again Mrs. Hillary Clinton does not reside here Nor is she the president"

The old man says " I know but I just like to hear you say it"
    The Marine snaps to attention, salutes and says " Sir, see you tommorrow"
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Ha Ha Ha Hank ............ that is a classic. I heard she was the President before for 2 terms ........ her and the 1st Lady Bill ............ were in office for 8 years. We just had our elections yesterday with a new Prime Minister - so expect our country to crumble, to have our support removed from Iraq and our interest rates to go through the roof again (like in the early 90's).
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
      Ha Ha Ha Hank ............ that is a classic. I heard she was the President before for 2 terms ........ her and the 1st Lady Bill ............ were in office for 8 years. We just had our elections yesterday with a new Prime Minister - so expect our country to crumble, to have our support removed from Iraq and our interest rates to go through the roof again (like in the early 90's).
      Oz,
      Historically, Australia is America's ally! So, I appreciate all you Aussies have done. Just like France, Australia will come around too!

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
        Your new PM is Labour? (Am I the ONLY liberal on this forum?)
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Yes, I believe the new Aussie PM is Labour. And yes, you're the only Commonwealth Liberal on the forum.

I'm sure there are American neo-libs on the forum, but their concepts of Liberalism are as far from yours as yours are from the American Neo-Con.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Nathan, I'm liberal not Liberal
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Hah. I'm far - far - left.

Comment

Yes Kevin Rudd aka K.RUDD is PM elect. He is a buddy of Hillary so beware !!

Our unions have no got power so the annual beer, petrol (gas), transport and education strikes are going to be going back like the good old days. No beer and petrol before Xmas usually .................. but then again it is not the leader but the ones below them you have to watch out for. Yes I am a liberal Liberal voter.
                "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

FWIW, I'm moderately liberal (liberally moderate?). Was far left as a youth, have mellowed since then, still generally fall to the left on most social issues. Becoming more left-of-center on economic and law enforcement.
                  That's a direct quote. Not word for word, but the gist of it.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X